Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question mod_kunenalatest_v6.0.0-BETA-DEV_2022-03-06.zip

More
2 years 1 month ago #11 by rich
I've tried it with php 7.4.28, 8.0.13, 8.0.16 and 8.1.2 It doesn't work with any of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #12 by Leen
so today in wamp locally tested last kunena message with PHP Version 7.4.27 and so few error messages there
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct        

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |       

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 320 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen. Reason: mistake location

More
2 years 1 month ago #13 by xillibit

so today in wamp locally tested last kunena message with PHP Version 7.4.27 and so few error messages there

How did-you get the error message visible on your second error message ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #14 by Leen
hi I'm ashamed and sorry the error picture is the wrong picture
there is no more error message in this version php.
i replaced the picture with the correct one.
just can't detect the difference in my php settings between 7.4.28 and 7.4.27.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : cassiopeia_leenkind | author: Leen | version: 1.0 | creationdate: February 2022

Kunena default template details : Aurelia | author: Kunena Team | version: 6.0.0-RC2-DEV | creationdate: 2022-03-06

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.0.0-RC2-DEV-GIT | 2022-03-06 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.7.2+build.2022.03.10.17.02.46.94cf02020

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 6.0.0-BETA-DEV

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.

More
2 years 1 month ago #15 by xillibit
Hello,

I have put a new build of Kunena latest and fixed the error :
Code:
Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in...

More
2 years 1 month ago #16 by Leen
ok thanks then I'll just try it out again on different versions of php and servers

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #17 by Leen
I am not a programmer but the error was still there.
Now I've tried some locally and I'll come a little further by using the data from this website in file that error refers to. so "c:\xampp-1\htdocs\newsletters\layouts\joomla\form\field\text.php"
www.techfry.com/php-tutorial/how-to-outp...pecialchars-function .
if I fill in everything as in my picture, it works a bit better in PHP Version 8.0.15
maybe this will help you a bit further

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #18 by xillibit
The issue is fixed but now there is an another issue which now doesn't prevent to save the changes in the module, if you try the last build of module kunena latest you need to use the last build of K6.0

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #19 by Leen
on first attempts I was able to set the module and
the last kunena module posted items are displayed on the front but 
on 2nd attempt to change something
it turns out that the "cpflu_modules table " is checked out and in Maintenance: Global Check-in..
also this error message is there again by edit administrator side  off the modul.
it only works reasonably with PHP Version 7.4.27 all higher versions php than after the first time that error message
Code:
An error has occurred.     0 htmlspecialchars(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given Call stack #     Function     Location 1     ()     JROOT\layouts\joomla\form\field\text.php:99 2     htmlspecialchars()     JROOT\layouts\joomla\form\field\text.php:99 3     include()     JROOT\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 4     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT\libraries\src\Form\Field\TextField.php:244 5     Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TextField->getInput()     JROOT\libraries\src\Form\FormField.php:1078 6     Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->renderField()     JROOT\layouts\joomla\edit\fieldset.php:49 7     include()     JROOT\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 8     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:73 9     Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render()     JROOT\administrator\components\com_modules\tmpl\module\edit.php:129 10     include()     JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php:431 11     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()     JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php:220 12     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()     JROOT\administrator\components\com_modules\src\View\Module\HtmlView.php:79 13     Joomla\Component\Modules\Administrator\View\Module\HtmlView->display()     JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:697 14     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()     JROOT\administrator\components\com_modules\src\Controller\DisplayController.php:122 15     Joomla\Component\Modules\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display()     JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php:735 16     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()     JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher.php:146 17     Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()     JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:389 18     Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()     JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:143 19     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()     JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:186 20     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()     JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:278 21     Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()     JROOT\administrator\includes\app.php:63 22     require_once()     JROOT\administrator\index.php:32

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 1 month ago #20 by Leen
ha i'm a step further i saw the latest changes in github.
Then I noticed that there is an extra file "KunenacategorylistField.php" and folder "Field" in c:\xampp-1\htdocs\newsletters\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\
it didn't come with the last reinstall of kunena Nightly Builds so uploaded a local and live manually
and actually seems to work better now on both php versions
one more warning but possibly because I didn't make all the changes to github ?
Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$0 in /livetestsite/public_html/libraries/src/HTML/Helpers/Select.php on line 557

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.727 seconds