Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Kunena Template error pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-09-23.zip

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by Leen
Hi,
I think a piece of wrong code has accidentally crept into administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Controller\TemplateController.php:62
[/code]
An error has occurred.

0 syntax error, unexpected '<<' (T_SL)

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT\administrator\components\com_kunena\src\Controller\TemplateController.php:62
2 Composer\Autoload\includeFile() JROOT\libraries\vendor\composer\ClassLoader.php:346
3 Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass() JROOT\libraries\src\Autoload\ClassLoader.php:56
4 Joomla\CMS\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
5 spl_autoload_call()
6 class_exists() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Factory\MVCFactory.php:243
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Factory\MVCFactory->getClassName() JROOT\libraries\src\MVC\Factory\MVCFactory.php:70
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Factory\MVCFactory->createController() JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher.php:172
9 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->getController() JROOT\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher.php:145
10 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php:389
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:143
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:186
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:278
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT\administrator\includes\app.php:63
15 require_once() JROOT\administrator\index.php:32 [/code]

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Thanks for reporting issues but in this case i don't have this issue, the file TemplateController.php hasn't the things like you can show in the screenshot

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 6 months ago #3 by Leen
if I extract com_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV.zip then in folder \src\Controller\TemplateController.php

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
It seems that your file is corrupted. It is not the content as it should be. Try it with this file.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

More
2 years 6 months ago #5 by Leen
Hi Rich, thank you
yes your file is ok.
but my concern now is that this wrong file is in the last pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-09-23.zip
so that was actually my reason to report it

L.v.d.A
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
2 years 6 months ago #6 by rich

but my concern now is that this wrong file is in the last pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-09-23.zip
so that was actually my reason to report it

Yes, that is a good thing.
Maybe a mistake had crept in somewhere. This package was already removed from the download page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds