Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved category access permissions kunena version 6

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by Leen
I also have a question about category access permissions kunena version 6
I'm trying to make a category only for administrators so this category will only appear if administrator login to kunena forum.
But relative to previous kunena (Version: 5.2.6) Am I missing some setting is that a mistake on my part or is this too a bug or not ready in version 6?)
ps
everything is translated with google so sorry if there are mistakes in my question

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
It is the same as in version 5.2. Try several times to switch between the Access Control Types. Maybe it has been not loaded correct.

More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by Leen
I've tried different ways and setting several times to get the Access Control Type: to be able to choose
but it does not work there is no right choice field
also try live and in xampp and Wamp64 clean installations, choice is not possible.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 7 months ago #4 by Leen
ok update,
strange but when I enable Debug System or Joomla Site Debug Language
. Choice menus of kunena category access will appear

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
2 years 7 months ago #5 by rich
Thank you for search the cause. I've not noticed it, because the debug mode is always on at my test page.
I will create a ticket. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen

Time to create page: 0.900 seconds