Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Rendering Error in layout Topic/Item: Unsupported operand types: int - string.

More
1 year 3 months ago #11 by jein
Hello, xillibit
I have created access and account to our dev environment for you.
Debug mode is active

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #12 by jein
Hello, I have emailed you the access details on Friday.
In the meantime I also created a fresh joomla installation, and it seems that with this fresh install the error is not reproducable. However, with Crypsisb3 and shaperhelixultimate a new rendering error comes up. So, I will try to work with this fresh install and the Crypsisb4 template (in combination with shaperhelixultimate). Other combinations do not look useful to me.
So my conclusion is: in my website we are using a default template and overrides, that we somehow cannot turn off by chaning the template. so most probably the mistake is one of our

More
1 year 3 months ago #13 by xillibit
Hello,

Just before that you send the credentials, i was able to reproduce the issue only when posting new replies ou new topics. I don't find yet how to fix

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 3 months ago #14 by jein
Hello,
I have rebuilt our site on Joomla 3.10.11, using Kunena 5.2.13
In this constellation (using shaper_helixultimate template in combination with Crypsisb4 the error does not happen any more.
It came back, however, when I set the Kunena help menu item to showing a single article in a new window (it did not make a difference if showing the menu was enabled or disabled). In the menu section I could see the rendering error
The error showed in PHP8 and PHP 7.4.32

More
1 year 3 months ago #15 by rich
The menu items outlined in red are all incorrectly created. Maybe it will also solve your other problems if you configure them correctly.
Menu Issues

More
1 year 3 months ago #16 by jein
Thanks for the investigation, I will give that a try. However, what I describe in post #14 is happening with menu aliases.

More
1 year 3 months ago #17 by jein
I have recreated the menu items as suggested (in our production and DEV environment for PHP8)
Unfortunately, the error stays the same
Here is the updated configuration report
Your access details remain the same

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: kle_kunena_poll_options_alt ❌ have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field descr

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 360 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : kletterdorf2 | author: unextreme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2016-01-04

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.4 | creationdate: 2021-04-04

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.4 | 2021-04-04 [ Koios ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.7.3 | UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.2.2

More
1 year 3 months ago #18 by rich
You still have incorrectly created menu items. There are also some in the Recycle Bin, these should be deleted as well.
Menu Issues

More
1 year 3 months ago #19 by jein
OK, I was hoping that hiding the entries would do the trick.
I have deleted all the listed menu items, and emptied the trash.
The error is still there.

Database collation check: kle_kunena_poll_options_alt ❌ have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field descr

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 360 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : kletterdorf2 | author: unextreme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2016-01-04

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.4 | creationdate: 2021-04-04

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.4 | 2021-04-04 [ Koios ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.7.3 | UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.2.2

More
1 year 1 month ago #20 by jein
as I have come across the problem again, even with a fresh installation, I want to share what made the erreor message disappear.
After the installation I loaded the old content table by table, starting with kunena_categories, kunena_messages, kunena_messages_text and so on
As soon as the forum was functional again, I stopped importing the db tables.
so my conclusion is that it had something to do with the data in the tables that caused the conflict

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds