Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question TypeError creating Categories

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #1 by patgaytx
When I create a category, I receive the following error.  I have searched the forum and the web, but can't find anything related to Kunena to explain how to resolve the issue.  I can replicate it everytime just by creating a new category.

Can anyone help?

The error is: 
Code:
Exception Type: [code]TypeError
File: /home/hadr/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/controllers/
Line: 517
Message: array_diff(): Argument #2 must be of type array, null given#0 /home/hadr/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/controllers/(517): array_diff()
#1 /home/hadr/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/controllers/(413): KunenaAdminControllerCategories->_save()
#2 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/kunena/(324): KunenaAdminControllerCategories->apply()
#3 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/kunena/(215): KunenaController->executeTask()
#4 /home/hadr/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/(80): KunenaController->execute()
#5 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/src/Component/(402): require_once('/home/hadr/')
#6 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/src/Component/(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
#7 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/src/Application/(101): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#8 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/src/Application/(159): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()
#9 /home/hadr/public_html/libraries/src/Application/(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()
#10 /home/hadr/public_html/administrator/(51): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#11 {main}[/code]

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3600 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_gruve_pro | author: | version: 3.1.0 | creationdate: 04/12/2016

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.7 | creationdate: 2022-01-01

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.8 | 2022-01-01 [ Alcora ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.6.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by patgaytx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic TypeError creating Categories
This error is caused by php 8.0.x. It seems that it affects the whole Joomla 3.10 installation. For example, the system info can't be accessed either. Do you have the possibility to go back to php 7.x until we find a fix for it?

More
2 years 3 months ago #3 by patgaytx
I went back to PHP 7.4 and the issue was resolved.  I'll stay at 7.4 until something forces me to go to 8.  Thanks for the help.

More
2 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.445 seconds