Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved template conflict?

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by svoproject
 The installation of the component and plugins went smoothly. But there are layout issues: The configuration was also easy to set up. However, when I log in to the frontend, I see at
  • Crypsis: the component menu appears vertically on the page. The user menu, below the avatar is outside the page.

• Crypsisb3: The user menu has no avatar and search button has no icon. This one looks the best. 
  • Crypsisb4: The component menu will be horizontal with bullets running through the menu options.

It seems that there are conflicts with the stylesheet of my template. However, since this problem does not arise with any other component conflicts, I would still like to know whether more people have this problem and what solution is possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic template conflict?
It seems, your Joomla template isn't bootstrap ready. Mark Crypsis and select in the template setting (tab Advanced) the option Load Bootstrap css.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds