Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Editing not working anymore

More
3 years 1 month ago #11 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Editing not working anymore
It is not optimal to add questions in already exists topics. Please create in the future your own topic. Even though I've reread the whole topic, I don't know what your post relates to. You can't edit a message or have you none at all an editor? That's two different problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #12 by Sale Gosse
Sorry for that.
i've got no editor (impossible to create New post) and impossible to edit an existing post for the same reason.

More
3 years 1 month ago #13 by rich
I've tested it with purity III and Firefox, Opera and Chromium (Edge I can't test with my Linux OS). It works if you exclude the file, but I've noticed, some caches are stubborn. With some browsers you must press several times Ctrl+F5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sale Gosse

More
3 years 1 month ago #14 by Sale Gosse
Thanks for testing.
Some users meet problems, other not..... 2 same configurations can give 2 differents results.
As i told before, on my pc (linux too), chrome and firefox are not working, edge works

PS : Edge for linux
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
3 years 1 month ago #15 by rich

PS : Edge for linux

Thanks for the link. You use Edge with Linux?

Some users meet problems, other not..... 2 same configurations can give 2 differents results.
As i told before, on my pc (linux too), chrome and firefox are not working, edge works

Strange when it works for some users and not for others. Try to disable the js optimize for several days to complete, and suggest all users (which report this problem) they should empty their browser cache.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds