Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved New editor does not allow right-click Paste

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by purezen
The new editor in 5.2.1 does not allow right-click Paste OR right-click Paste as Plain Text.
It is only allowing CTRL + V to paste
or
CTRL + Shift + V to paste plain text

The average user may know CTRL + V for pasting, but having to use CTRL + Shift + V to paste as plain text is really awkward.

I have never seen any website or forum anywhere, block right-clicking options to Paste.
Can this be fixed ?
I am using Google Chrome.

Seeing this message in Google Chrome is the weirdest most confusing thing I have ever seen.

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by purezen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

It's a known issue at CKeditor : github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor4/issues/469 , someone has put a workaround in this issue. I need to try it

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by xillibit
I have put the code into Kunena, you can try by applying these changes : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/69...8dd75f07ae4906fc7cae

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #4 by purezen
I installed the DEV build pkg_kunena_v5.2.2-DEV_2021-01-03.zip on my TEST site, but it appears to be causing a new problem.
I also tried the newer pkg_kunena_v5.2.2-DEV_2021-01-04.zip and it causes same problem.

After I deleted ALL my Joomla caches and deleted the Google Chrome cache, the new Kunena editor is not displaying at all in 5.2.2.
Please note that I did not experience this problem with Kunena 5.2.1 on my live site using a 9themestore template.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #5 by xillibit
Hello,

When the editor doesn't be loaded can-you look into the developpement console of your browser into javascript tab if you have some errors ?

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by xillibit.

More
3 years 2 months ago #6 by purezen
Sorry for the delay in replying.
I discovered I had a small Javascript file at the bottom of my forum, that was used to display an SSL certifcate security image.
After turning that module off for my website, the editor now shows again in the DEV build.
However now the OLDER editor is showing instead of new editor ?

I went to see if you had anymore newer DEV nightly builds released, but there are no download links showing at the moment.
I guess they will return soon.

More
3 years 2 months ago #7 by xillibit
All the files for the older editor has removed in the Kunena package, it should be cleaned on your filesystem on update

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #8 by purezen
Hi again xillibit

I have discovered that when I upgraded Kunena from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1, some type of file corruption has occurred when I updated my live website.
This was causing lots of weird errors with the Editor, Attachment manager and Lightbox.
It didn't make sense, because my test site was working 100% OK, but my live site was full of errors.
Anyway, I reinstalled Kunena 5.2.1 and all the crazy errors are now gone and the correct "new" editor is now displaying OK.

Thanks for all you do here on the forum. I really do appreciate all your help :)

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds