Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved "recent posts" does nog display all recent posts....

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #21 by Leen
I see that you use joomla site helix II I can't get this template to work during a test.
Which PHP version is the website running? take a look at menu system > System Information then tab php
and also the latest kunena version is 5.2.8

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #22 by BadBert
I am running PHP 7.4.21
The website is not compatible with PHP version 8 (joomla or kunena isn't)
Kunena version is 5.2.7 and i do not see any updates available in the dashboard....

More
2 years 1 month ago #23 by Leen
Thanks for the info
Sometimes one has to rebuild the Updates links for the latest Update to become available.
administrator > Extensions: Update Sites there put page number on everything and then check the top box and then click the rebuild button at the top
then go to Extensions: Update will empty first cache and then having it searched often he

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #24 by BadBert
Ok thanks, did that and everything is up to date now.
but the results are still the same for the recent overview.

More
2 years 1 month ago #25 by rich
1. You have the configuration setting "Recent Topics Time Period = Month". Therefore, topics disappear automatically if there was no response for more than one month.
2. What is the menu item with the ID 170 for (see image) ? This menu item is wrong and should be deleted. You find this menu item in the Kunena menu.

More
2 years 1 month ago #26 by BadBert

1. You have the configuration setting "Recent Topics Time Period = Month". Therefore, topics disappear automatically if there was no response for more than one month.
2. What is the menu item with the ID 170 for (see image) ? This menu item is wrong and should be deleted. You find this menu item in the Kunena menu.

Hi Rich,
i know that it is set to a month, but now the messages are not displayed, even if the post is 1 minute old, but messages in several other topics that are the same age, ARE showed.... 
When i change the setting "hide" or "display" and don't change anything else on the filter, i see different posts in the recent list. You can see that in the pictures i posted earlier.

I don't know what that menu is for, as i stated before, i did not configure this forum, i took over from the previous guy who ran the forum.... so i really don't know.
I depublished that menu item, but i don't see any chages.

But i think i found something.
Normally i did the settings for the recent posts and such using the main overview in the front end tab.
But now i went to MENU and then to the settings of recent, there the settings were all wrong i think....
I changed the settings THERE to what i think should be OK, and i think it's OK now.....

i'll test and report back! 
Thanks so far.

More
2 years 1 month ago #27 by rich
Probably her predecessor had made this setting in the menu. As I had already written, the menu setting has priority over the configuration setting.
If you set "Use Global" in the menu item, then the setting from the configuration is displayed.
If you set "Show categories" or "Hide categories" in the menu item, then the setting from that menu item will be displayed (see picture).

The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBert

More
2 years 1 month ago #28 by BadBert

More
1 year 10 months ago #29 by BadBert
just to be complete:
All is working OK now :side:

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds