Solved The editor text field isn't available after upgrade to 5.2.7

More
11 months 4 weeks ago - 11 months 4 weeks ago #11 by xillibit
Hello,

I don't find something related to your error :

TypeError: Cannot  read properties of undefined (reading 'replace')

In custom config of CKeditor that your are using, do-you have set an another language than en-GB ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 months 4 weeks ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #12 by guidocx84

Hello,

I don't find something related to your error :

TypeError: Cannot  read properties of undefined (reading 'replace')

In custom config of CKeditor that your are using, do-you have set an another language than en-GB ?
Hi! No, I didn't change anything inside the configuration file. I copied the ckeditor_config.js and I renamed the file as customckeditor_config.js, then I uploaded it.

The cloned custom file works only with Kunena 5.2.6 ckeditor.js but I noticed also that the settings that I defined in BBCode tab of Crypsis (e.g. I disabled "Align left", "Align right", "Center" and "Justify" buttons) were ignored, similar to other buttons that I disabled from backend.

Attachments:

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #13 by rich
This error message is not the same as the one you first posted. This one it seems indicates a conflict with TapaTalk. 

I noticed also that the settings that I defined in BBCode tab of Crypsis (e.g. I disabled "Align left", "Align right", "Center" and "Justify" buttons) were ignored, similar to other buttons that I disabled from backend.

This setting is only for the BBCode editor. For the CKEditor you can create the custom configuration file.

The editor text field isn't available after upgrade to 5.2.7 - Page 2 - Forum - Kunena - To Speak! Next Generation Forum Component for Joomla
More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #14 by guidocx84

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/dafl6903/public_html/plugins/content/geshi/geshi/geshi.php on line 2023
Layout was rendered in /home/dafl6903/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 26

Kunena 6.0.6 & Kunena 5.2.13 & blue eagle5 1.6.8 released as security release (28 Nov 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.6 [K 6.0.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This is a security release.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #15 by xillibit

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /home/dafl6903/public_html/plugins/content/geshi/geshi/geshi.php on line 2023
Layout was rendered in /home/dafl6903/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php on line 26

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #16 by guidocx84

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #17 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you give please in attachments your custom ckeditor configuration like that i can test on my side ? I will restart from the post #12 of this topic

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #18 by guidocx84

Hello,

Can-you give please in attachments your custom ckeditor configuration like that i can test on my side ? I will restart from the post #12 of this topic
Find attached the files:

1. ckeditor.js (the standard file that I found in Kunena 5.2.7 package).
2. customckeditor_config.js (a renamed clone of ckeditor_config.js that I found in Kunena 5.2.7 package).

And this is my Crypsis 5.2.7 configuration:

Thank you very much ;)
Attachments:

More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #19 by guidocx84
OK! I found the problem!

In my /media/kunena/core/js/lang I have an en.js file that is not the one contained in kunena 5.2.7 package (I noticed looking at the KB dimensions of that file comparing with the installation package).

During the update process from Kunena 5.2.6 to 5.2.7, the en.js file probably was not overwritten...

I overwrote the en.js file with the right one and now, with the files that I attached to you in the previous post, it works also for me!

Thanks 
Last edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by guidocx84.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds