Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Impossible to answer to a topic or create new topic

More
2 years 10 months ago #11 by cmcminiadmin
Just tried that. I also tried another browser. I can try another computer if you think it will help, I don't think so considering when I clear the cache things change for other parts of the page.  Why would it have worked before I did the updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #12 by cmcminiadmin
I cleared the browser cache and also used a different browser. I can try another computer, but I don't think that is the case.  Why would it have worked before I did the updates? ---duplicate reply sorry
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by cmcminiadmin.

More
2 years 10 months ago #13 by rich
1. Please create a configuration report
2. Open the browser console, then click on Reply and tell us the error message.

More
2 years 10 months ago #14 by cmcminiadmin
Rich,

I think I have narrowed it down.  The problem exists with Blue Eagle v1.6.x.  When I downgrade to v1.5.5 the message box comes back.
Do you still need the anonymous configuration report for when v1.6.5 template was loaded?

I was looking for the same problem and I found ticket  www.kunena.org/forum/k-5-2-support/16098...rking-anymore#216455 where the users downgraded to 1.5.5 and the editor came back. That worked for me also.

More
2 years 10 months ago #15 by rich
If it works now, I don't need a configuration report.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmcminiadmin

More
2 years 10 months ago #16 by fastback2
I solve the problem by desactivate css and js optimization.

Thanks to the community

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds