Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Error after up grading to 4.0.8

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
I think there is a spelling mistake in the description of the issue. The issue is referred to as fixing an error "on none Kunena pages". I think you mean "non-Kunena components": none Kunena implies [to me] "nothing wrong with the Kunena component"; non-Kunena implies [to an English speaking person] "nothing that would affect the Kunena component". Is that what you mean?

If you mean that there is nothing wrong (or broken) with Kunena, it's difficult to understand why 38 files were changed, involving the replacement of 1,553 lines of code with additional code. Do you have any idea when (i.e. what version) changes to Kunena may have created the problem? Which "modules" (outside of Kunena), that are "loaded [with] the Kunena view", are involved that would reproduce this problem?

For your benefit, 810, there is a difference (in English) between "none" and "non". Thanks. :)
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds