Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena install fail v 4.0.7 on joomla 3.4.5

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by noetic1
Doing fresh install on a subdomain, and have installation failure. Tried to clear cache as per other forum post but this did nothing for me. Messages below.

Kunena Installation Failed!

Sorry, installation failed with following error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 13

Notice: Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 14

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 281

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 401

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 422

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home/therunel/runelounge.com/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by noetic1
I have found that the file install.php in KPATH_ADMIN is empty

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by noetic1
Strange, I just opened the dashboard, the installer started to auto-run again and it worked.

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
we are investigating the issue.

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by esnyder
Any update on this issue? I have a similar issue trying to update on Windows. The following is all I get from the page:

Kunena 4.0.7 Installer
Kunena Installation Failed!

Preparing installation...

Installation Details

Preparing installation...

Joomla keeps telling me to finish the Kunena installation and all it does is fail...

More
8 years 3 months ago #6 by 810
try to clean admin kunena cache, this seems to be the issue.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #7 by esnyder
I'm afraid I don't know how to do that since the Kunena component screen won't come up due to the failed installation... Would you please provide instructions to do this without using the component control panel page?
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by esnyder.

More
8 years 3 months ago #8 by 810
ok.

login on the backend - system - clear cache - set filter to "admin" - select kunena - click on delete

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #9 by esnyder
That did not fix my issue. Still no access to the Kunena component control panel and still a "Please complete Kunena installation!" message on the menu on the left side of the screen. Follow the link and the same Failed Kunena installation message...

I also tried doing a fresh installation of Kunena from the downloaded zip file with the same issue still coming up...
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by esnyder.

More
8 years 3 months ago #10 by 810
try this build
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds