Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Two Kunena Latest modules, displaying the same

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by GizChris
Hello,

I have a very strange issue out of a sudden. I have two Kunena Latest modules running on my front page. They are set-up to display different areas of the forum. Now out of a sudden they both display the same topics and I don't know why. Here is what I tried:
- Cleaning all caches
- Setting up both modules again

No success so far. Any ideas?
Here is the link: www.gizchina.de/

All the best,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
I still think that it is a wrong setting. When you select individual categories, you must remove "All / None".

Example:

Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3 by GizChris
lol, of course I did that :silly:
Again: This happens out of a sudden. It was working for a year before. Nothing has been changed.

Edit: This is how my settings look

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by GizChris.

More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by rich
You have different settings for the category filters. In first image "Show categories" and in second image "Hide categories". Therefore displays the second module the same topics as the first module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GizChris

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by GizChris
Thanks, that did the trick. But I wonder why that option was suddenly changed. Very strange.

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds