Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved echo registerDate °Crypsis

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by breebee2
I would like to echo the register date of the user in the crypsis template. Is there a simple way to insert this with the api registerDate? It would be a great feature to be able to spot trolls on the info site without having to jump to there profile to find out if they just subscribed. Thanks in advance, and thanks again for the uddeim hotfix i am very thankful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic echo registerDate °Crypsis
$user->registerDate or $this->user->registerDate

should do the trick
The following user(s) said Thank You: breebee2

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by breebee2
Thanks! i will try and find where to insert this in the crypsis template for the threads if you are not sure which file i would need to edit. Your the best 810!

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #4 by breebee2
Im pretty lost actually.. /components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/media/js/topic.js atwho.js... pleasea hint to which file would really help :pinch:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by breebee2.

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic echo registerDate °Crypsis
components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/user/profile/default.php

depends where you want the show up
The following user(s) said Thank You: breebee2

More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by breebee2
In the threads where people reply to each other. Im looking into the file now thanks! Im sorry to be such a burden really im trying my best not to ask for help

More
8 years 4 months ago #7 by breebee2
Woooow, this looks like it is it!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! :woohoo:
Code:
<ul> <?php if ($user->posts >= 1) : ?> <li> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_POSTS') . ' ' . (int) $user->posts; ?> </li> <?php endif; ?> <?php if ($show && isset($user->thankyou)) : ?> <li> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_THANKYOU_RECEIVED') . ' ' . (int) $user->thankyou; ?> </li> <?php endif; ?> <?php if ($show && !empty($points)) : ?> <li> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_AUP_POINTS') . ' ' . $points; ?> </li> <?php endif; ?> <?php if ($show && !empty($medals)) : ?> <li> <?php echo implode(' ', $medals); ?> </li> <?php endif; ?> <li> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('gender'); ?> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('birthdate'); ?> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('location'); ?> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('website'); ?> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('private'); ?> <?php echo $user->profileIcon('email'); ?> </li> <?php echo $this->subLayout('Widget/Module')->set('position', 'kunena_topicprofilemore'); ?> </ul>

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds