Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved (Solved) SEF breaks attachment links

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1 by loppan
Hi again :).

Unfortunately, here comes a follow up to my previous post :

www.kunena.org/forum/k-4-0-general-quest...a-template-in-kunena

I solved the template issue by changing to absolute from relative paths to my css and header banner. So far so good!

But I just noticed that the same kind of problem appears regarding attachments. And I have no clue how to solve this.

As an example we can view this thread :

www.crashdiet.org/forum/news-from-the-gu...iet-sister-toxicrose

The image in the first post displays fine because it's a BBCode IMG direct link . However, the attachment at the bottom of the first post refers to :
Code:
http://www.crashdiet.org/forum/news-from-the-gutter-crashdet-topics/media/kunena/attachments/401/SHT-poster-Dec17-medium.jpg

But it should be :
Code:
http://www.crashdiet.org/media/kunena/attachments/401/SHT-poster-Dec17-medium.jpg

I'm well aware of that this could still be a template issue, I haven't tried with protostar yet but it probably works... Either way I have no idea how to fix this so I'm very curios to hear any ideas here :).

Thank you in advance! I've only used Kunena for a short while so far but I'm really starting to love it. Keep up the good work :).

Best

Peter
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by loppan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by loppan
Replied by loppan on topic SEF breaks attachment links
Ok, finally managed to solve this... my Joomla SEF plugin was disabled :O. Can't believe that Joomla doesn't warn about this :P. Either way, problem is solved, please close & move this thread :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds