Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved getuserid from a kunena profile

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by breebee2
Here is my config:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : g5_hydrogen | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 5.2.3 | creationdate: November 16, 2015

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.7 | creationdate: 2015-11-16

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.7 | 2015-11-16 [ Albareto ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.0.4 | UddeIM 3.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.1.1.1

I am trying to get a user id from a users Kunena profile to be able to open a new uddeIM letter with their name already inserted within the message username.

So far I have tried many things but the closest I have gotten is the following (inside plugins/kunena/uddeim/private.php):
Code:
defined('_JEXEC') or die (); class KunenaPrivateUddeIM extends KunenaPrivate { protected $uddeim = null; protected $params = null; /** * @param $params */ public function __construct($params) { $this->params = $params; if (!class_exists('uddeIMAPI')) { return; } $this->uddeim = new uddeIMAPI(); if ($this->uddeim->version() < 1) { return; } } /** * @param $userid * * @return string */ protected function getURL($userid) { static $itemid = false; if ($itemid === false) { $itemid = 0; if (method_exists($this->uddeim, 'getItemid')) { $itemid = $this->uddeim->getItemid(); } if ($itemid) { $itemid = '&Itemid=' . (int) $itemid; } else { $itemid = ''; } } return JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=' . (int) $userid . $itemid); } /** * @param $userid * * @return mixed */ public function getUnreadCount($userid) { return $this->uddeim->getInboxUnreadMessages($userid); } /** * @param $text * * @return string */ public function getInboxLink($text) { if (!$text) { $text = JText::_('COM_KUNENA_PMS_INBOX'); } return '<a href="' . JRoute::_($this->uddeim->getLinkToBox('inbox', false)) . '" rel="follow">' . $text . '</a>'; } /** * @return string */ public function getInboxURL() { $user = JFactory::getUser($userid); return JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=' . ($user ->id)); }
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by breebee2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic getuserid from a kunena profile
try:
Code:
$this->profile->userid;
The following user(s) said Thank You: breebee2

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by breebee2
Thanks for trying, ive been at this for days. :( I tried what you suggested, inside the parameter, inside the function, in the class, i tried dozens of combinations from previous attemps but nothing. I am so stumpped... I am not even a coder, but it looks like it should already work? i wonder why kunena does not have direct messages open with the users name as the recipient... If i can figure it out i will post it

More
8 years 5 months ago #4 by breebee2
Ok, apparently editing the getInboxURL function is not the way to fix this because people cannot click to there inbox messages anymore.... :side:

More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by breebee2
... Still nothing, is no one able to help?? The uddeIM developer cannot help me with kunena, and all attemps from stack overflow failed.. Can i pay one of you to help me out and publish the button for all users to have in the uddeim integration please..

More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by 810
what do you want to work.

If you click under the profile the pm icon, you will be redirected to the uddeim compose, with the username already.

More
8 years 5 months ago #7 by breebee2
yea thats what the code looks like, it doesnt show for me.. I have a cometchat plugin that uses jomsocial, but i disabled the jomsocial profile to use the kunena profile so there might be a mixup with a function being double and being public. Do you suggest i do something like add a number or letter to the function that might get mixed up? Or maybe the profile user id is getting mixed up and i need to give the uddeim pm button a private variable... Any help is truly appreciated, i can also pay for a quick fix im sorry for this inconvenience.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8 by 810

For me it works. Could you make a screenshot from your screen.
Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #9 by breebee2
Here is the screen shot, i realized i connot hover over the link and then use the screen shot program to show the link of the button but the link with the default setup without any of the codes i tried links to index.php/component/uddeim/?task=inbox - and im using a different profile then the one i am trying to message
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by breebee2.

More
8 years 5 months ago #10 by breebee2
OOOOOOOH i see it does work, with the little button when viewing a post! Im sorry! Is there a way to have the button from someones profile send them a message with new recipient? It is pretty inconvenient for the little button that you have to press to get to that no one will find. Can i replace the function name with the inbox one maybe and i will just make a seperate link for someone to get to there inbox manually?

Time to create page: 1.496 seconds