Kunena 5.2.6 released and Blue eagle 1.6.6 released (25 Jul 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.6 [K 5.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.6

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Bold. italic, code, table properties not working - problem caused by template; problem solved by changing template

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #11 by sozzled

This is the code I have inserted on my site but not working.
Link on my website

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1ue7pi" allowfullscreen>
www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ue7pi_classi...am-by-asad-umer_news" target="_blank">Classical Chitrol of Absar Alam by Asad Umer by www.dailymotion.com/awaztoday101" target="_blank">awaztoday101

You cannot insert HTML into Kunena. We advised you that you could not do this when you asked a question about using HTML before.

You need to use the [ video ...] tag if you want to insert videos (see BBcode in the Wiki). Your website has dozens of videos that you've sourced from the internet. All of those videos work. If you want to use a video from www.dailymotion.com (and you're not infringing copyright) then you should use the [ video ...] tag. There are hundreds of examples of how to use the [ video ...] tag on this forum.

I cant pay for professional support.

Please read (again) My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ...

Every website on the internet is a business of some kind or another. You run a business, I run a business, we all run a business in one form or another. Some of our businesses make money and some of them do not. In my own business I need to make money (what a surprise).

We try to help people as best as we can. Our task is to guide people to find the answers to their own problems. Your task is to decide how important your website is to your business and what you need to do to make your business successful. Only you can decide whether you need professional help or how much of your own time and skill you can afford to invest into researching what you have to do to make your business successful.

Good luck.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #12 by aslamshah
I have sorted out the solution to my problem..it was a problem created by a template I was using..now I have shifted to kunena dault Beez5 template ...and the issue got resolved. thanks u all by the way...who answered to my threads especially sozzled and other guys I forgeting names...:).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds