Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Bold. italic, code, table properties not working - problem caused by template; problem solved by changing template

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by aslamshah
please check my Confg report and help to solve the following issue related to kunena BBcode.

"BBcode editor-Bold, Italic, code, table properties not working."

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Company | author: JoomlaTemplates.me | version: 3.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic unlocked

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by aslamshah
almost one and half day has gone, but this topic has not been answered yet..is there anyone to reply please

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi,

Can you provide me the your site url and a test account (please send via email: [email protected]). I will try to help you check this issue.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by aslamshah
I have emailed the required info. I have sent u an account details which have access on my website front end. thanks

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by 9themestore
Hi,

I posted a test thread on your forum. After post I checked the source code of my post and saw all HTML mockup. So the reason of this issue is not CSS rules for HTML mockup. You need add style for your forum.

You can sample post here.

Hope this helps

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by aslamshah
I didnt get what u mean "saw all HTML mockup". and what do u mean by "add style for your forum"..please explain a lil bit, Im not that much expert developer as u think. :)

thanking u in advance.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
What 9themestore is trying to tell you is that the problems you are having are not caused by Kunena. The problems you are having are caused by the template you are using with Kunena.

Can you please explain what you mean by "code" used in the subject of this topic? You might want to know that J! 3.x does not natively support GeSHi code highlighting if that is the "problem" you are having with the code tag. I don't know; I'm guessing.

When you originally posted your question 3½ days ago I was not sure I understood what your problem was about. Now that we have a better understanding of your question, I have moved this topic to the category where people discuss templating issues on their sites.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago #8 by aslamshah
By code I mean when I insert a code of a video or file (talking about embedding code), the video or file does not appear, instead that particular code itself is shown.

second When I bold, italic some text, these properties ( bold , italic) doesnt apply on the resultant text in the message text.

how can I fix these issues, should I change the joomla template or install some kind of plugin to get rid of these issues. thank u for reply sozzled :)

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled

aslamshah wrote: By code I mean when I insert a code of a video or file (talking about embedding code), the video or file does not appear, instead that particular code itself is shown.

Can you give us an example, here, on this forum?

aslamshah wrote: second When I bold, italic some text, these properties ( bold , italic) doesnt apply on the resultant text in the message text.

Please see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ...

aslamshah wrote: how can I fix these issues, should I change the joomla template ...

I don't know how you can fix these issues yourself. I think you created these issues when you modified the Kunena source code on your website (for example, you removed the "Powered by Kunena" text/link). I don't know what you have changed but you've changed something. Would you like professional (paid) assistance with your problems?

aslamshah wrote: ... or install some kind of plugin to get rid of these issues ...

I am not aware of any plugin that will cure any of the problems you are having.

Perhaps some other member(s) in the community may be able to assist you. I wish you luck.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #10 by aslamshah
"Can you give us an example, here, on this forum?"

This is the code I have inserted on my site but not working.
Link on my website

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1ue7pi" allowfullscreen>
www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ue7pi_classi...am-by-asad-umer_news " target="_blank">Classical Chitrol of Absar Alam by Asad Umer by www.dailymotion.com/awaztoday101 " target="_blank">awaztoday101

"Would you like professional (paid) assistance with your problems?"

I cant pay for professional support. :(
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by aslamshah.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds