Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Category icons; category colours

More
10 years 5 months ago #11 by sozzled
The answer is in Category icons in the Wiki. The answer is in the very beginning of that article.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the problem you are having because I do not know anything about your site? I suggest you look at the advice posted many times around this forum (and at thte top of this page) that looks like this:

If you are using the forum to discuss your problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you may not receive a solution to your problem, either.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #12 by diogene
I'm sorry if I did not firnoto this type of information, but I to understand something I always have to translate everything with google, quin understand that placing the domade in Italian and have to correspond in English is not easy, but thanks for the information. I enclose the request.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 48M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_moreno | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
10 years 5 months ago #13 by sozzled
Thank you for your configuration report. I think I understand your problem better now (see image below):

Is your question "How do I make my category icons like the ones here at www.kunena.org ?"
Attachments:
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #14 by 9themestore
Hi,

Can you post your site url here? We will check on your site and provide to you a good solution.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Confidential information added by moderator
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #15 by diogene
my site
I'm sorry I did not understand, you're offering to do this work for me? It 'a paying job? But the translation I can not grasp the meaning. Sorry again

Italiano
scusami non ho capito, mi stai offrendo di fare questo lavoro per me? E' un lavoro a pagamento? Ma dalla traduzione non riesco ad afferrare il senso. Scusami ancora
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by diogene.
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #16 by diogene
for sozzled
Basically I want to know how do you get a different color folder. I do not know whether this is the type of post or the number of threads. Regarding the icons I have already changed.

italiano
In pratica vorrei sapere come si fa ad ottenere una cartella di colore diverso. Non so se questo dipenda dal tipo di post o dal numero di discussioni. Per quanto riguarda le
icone le ho già cambiate.
More
10 years 5 months ago #17 by 9themestore
Hi diogene,

You can see the different color of category folder in this link ( www.bustoarsizioedintorni.it/index.php/forum/home ).

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogene
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #18 by diogene
Excuse me, but how did you, to depend on what? if I wanted to replicate it as I do!

Italiano
Scusami ma come hai fatto, dipendende da cosa? Se volessi replicarlo come posso fare!
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #19 by sozzled

diogene wrote: ... to depend on what?

Here is your answer (reproduced from the Wiki article Category icons ):

Category icons ... serve as a two-state indicator on category indexes to show

(a) for a logged-in user, if any categories displayed on the index have unread posts;
(b) if there are categories on the index that have no new posts.

That is what the category icons are used for. They indicate if there are topics that you have not yet read.

diogene wrote: How do I change the color of folders ... [depending] on the number of posts?

Kunena does not use category icons to indicate something else like what you have asked. Category icons are mainly used to indicate if you have new, unread posts.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogene
More
10 years 4 months ago #20 by diogene
I graziea atutti I realized this when I logged in with a different user I noticed the difference and change the icons. if I did not do this I could not see it. Thanks again for your assistance.
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds