Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Category icons; category colours

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by diogene
Hello, could you tell me please how to get qil result of the img. The color sand and green and how do I change the color of folders? Forde depends on the number of posts? thanks
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

1. The folder: you can use the Adobe Photoshop or an other editor to change color of folder.

2. The high light row: You need custom CSS to show high light row.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by diogene
Regards Thanks for the answer, but if I change the color to change all the folder with photoshop, in the example I posted instead changes color depending on the type of post. Then I would chiderti if it is possible retrieval on the Internet an example of css to make those changes in color or if you have to be able to integrate to encode the basic template of kenena 3 ....
Thanks Marianio,
More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

Please visit this link to change folder for the category ( www.kunena.org/docs/Category_icons ). If you want to change the color of a row you can do some bellow steps:

1. Login to your back-end and go to "Components -> Kunena Forum -> Category Manageter".

2. Click to the folder you want to change color and scroll to the bottom of the page and find the "Category CSS Class Suffix" option.

3. Input your class suffix name to the input box(EX: highlight). You need add a white space before the class suffix name.

4. Add bellow CSS code section to the template.css file of the Joomla! template.
Code:
#Kunena tr.highlight td { background: #ffffcc !important; /* Change by your color code */ }

5. Back to front-end and refresh your forum.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
There are two completely different issue in this topic:

1) Category icons: See Category icons in the Wiki

2) Category colours: See Coloured categories in the Wiki

diogene wrote:

Could you tell me please how to get ... [the colours] sand and green

Those were extra custom colours that I added to the forum here at www.kunena.org ; these extra colours are not distributed with the Kunena installation kit but you can always add your own. The way to add these two extra colours is to add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena .kforum-headerdesc-custom1 { background-color: #FFE1B3; color: #000000; } #Kunena tr.krow1-custom1 td { background-color: #FFE1B3; } #Kunena tr.krow2-custom1 td { background-color: #FFF2DD; } #Kunena .kforum-headerdesc-custom2 { background-color: #F5FFF1; color: #000000; } #Kunena tr.krow1-custom2 td { background-color: #F5FFF1; } #Kunena tr.krow2-custom2 td { background-color: #EEFFE7; }

Then you will be able use the two new suffixes -custom1 and -custom2
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by diogene
Thanks for the reply, I tried to point 2) but does not work, I tried all the solutions-Red-Red with the initial space, Red and Red with the leading space but does not change anything, while the code shown in the above post
Code:
# Kunena tr.highlight td { background: # FFFFCC! important; / * Change by your color code * / }
"Works fine, but I would like to replicate the same code with different colors but do not know how to do. For point 1) I have not seen it yet, look now then let you know. Thanks
More
10 years 4 months ago #7 by diogene
I'm sorry but I had not seen that you had posted the code works absolutely loved it. Now I glance in step one you choose.
thanks
More
10 years 4 months ago #8 by diogene
With the icons I just can not, I managed to change lao space and the size of the icons, but I have not figured out how to have different icons.
More
10 years 4 months ago #9 by sozzled
diogene wrote:

I have not figured out how to have different icons.

Different icons how? Different icons from what? I do not understand what you mean by "different". The general advice on how to make new category icons is described in Category icons . If you want to create your own custom category icons this is additional custom work that you will have to do yourself. If you cannot do this custom work yourself there is always the opportunity to pay someone else to do this work for you.

I hope we have answered your questions. If you would like to ask for custom work, please use one of the two categories Custom work - offering to pay or Custom work - not offering to pay if you want someone to help you more with this work.
More
10 years 4 months ago #10 by diogene
example of Kunena you see two icons folder one blue and one green. How ottine this?
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds