Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged My Joomla template displaces the Edit button

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #11 by Steinar
I am going to forget about this for now. It's just another one of those little annoyances that can go back on the backburner..

Big thanks for trying though..
SD
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Steinar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #12 by badz24
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_visage | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Euro-Colors | author: Kevin Mamaqi | version: 1.1.0 | creationdate: 2013-09-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Login 3.0.1

Hey everyone, I did read around and I completely understand this is an issue that is related to my template but in a few of the posts people implied that you could still help if information was posted up. Basically I am having an issue where my Thank You and Edit buttons are higher up than other buttons, but really it is all of the other buttons are lower and pushing into the thank you listing. Its not a deal breaker situation but I would really love to handle this. I have attached a photo to give you all an idea of what my issue is. Please let me know if you need anything else to help pinpoint this issue. Here is also a link to a post as well.

lanoc.org/forum/20-your-rig/27285-project-kitsune

Thank you VERY much for any help you might be able to do!

Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #13 by Jiminimonka
Check your website with Firebug or your browsers Inspect Element feature to see which CSS is causing this, then you can add CSS rules to your Joomla template to fix the issue. You could also try contacting the developer of the Kunena Template and ask them for help with this problem.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #14 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

As I wrote earlier in this topic, if we could see the problem at first hand, we would be able to advise what specific changes are needed. In order to be able to see the Edit button, we would need to be able to login to the affected site. For our own security, we do not create accounts on others' sites. If a member of this community has a particular problem (even acknowledging that this problem us not caused by Kunena) and asks for our help (which, by the way, we're not obliged to give) then it surely should not be too much to ask that we are equipped with the means to investigate the problem.

I've dealt with this kind if CSS issue before and it's not that difficult. The reason this problem cannot be solved by us us because we simply cannot see the problem unless we login to a site that is experiencing this kind of problem. Yes, we see a picture of the problem. The good news us that this us not hard to fix.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #15 by badz24
No problem at all I missed that I needed to get you an account and I forgot that the link provided didn't do much when non-registered users can't post lol.

I didn't see a way to pm this so

*edited out*

If you are looking to have access to a mod account I would need to send you account information directly. Thanks for your help
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by badz24.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16 by badz24

Jiminimonka wrote: You could also try contacting the developer of the Kunena Template and ask them for help with this problem.

Although I am running a template, I had the same issue without it as well.

More
10 years 7 months ago #17 by badz24
For anyone who is interested and having this problem. Here is what I did to fix the problem. The edit and thank you buttons were normal height but the other buttons were being pushed down.
Code:
.kbuttonbar-left .kmessage-buttons-row a {float: left;padding-right: 5px;}

More
10 years 7 months ago #18 by sozzled
I am pleased you were able to fix this yourself because

(1) The login information you gave earlier was incorrect because I was unable to login to your site using those credentials; and

(2) Your Kunena template is not the Blue Eagle template and we do not provide help for third-party templates on this forum. If you have further problems with any aspect of K 3.0.2 while you continue to use the Euro Colors template, you should contact the developer of that template for further assistance because we cannot help you with questions about the the Euro Colors template.

One question for you, if we may: does the additional CSS rule that you added to the end of your Joomla site template work for the Blue Eagle template, too?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19 by badz24
You might have tried around the time I found the fix and removed the account, sorry about that

The fix does work on the Blue Eagle, so this would be a great recommendation for people who have the problem in the future. For those using a RocketTheme based theme as I am you can put the fix in your themename-custom.css file and if your theme gets updates in the future it won't risk losing the fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds