Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena with latest Joomla (3.3.6)

More
9 years 4 months ago #1 by FrancoisH
wHello there,

I just installed the latest joomla version but when I install Kunena, I have a continuous loop when trying to access the module.

Installation process says it's ok, installed correctly, but when I click on the link or try to access the Dashboard through menu, I go back to the installation progress bar.

I can't directly access the plugin.

And I wasn't able to find older release of Joomla yet ;) I'll try to find a 3.2.x if it's helping anyway.

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Please look in the php error log. and paste here the last errors

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by FrancoisH
There's no logged error, that's my issue :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

Do-you have tried to open firebug console to see it there are errors send during installation ? The plugin kunena system is right installed and enabled ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 4 months ago #5 by FrancoisH
No I did not. I'll try to do it again.

It's installed, yes, but when I click on any part of the config options, it show me the progress bar to "finish" the installation again and again.

Any clue?

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds