Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Error You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by outlaws4x4
"Error

You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"

Hi i upgraded to the Kunena forum a couple of weeks ago and now im getting this above error message when i try to approve new members posts.

This is all i get when i go to approve posts on my forum at www.outlaws4x4.com

Please help i cant find anything on google about this problem and none of my new members can have thire posts seen because i cant approve them. very frustrated.

i just read about these config reports so here it is.....
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 300M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_oculus | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.2 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KWarf | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 3.5.0 | creationdate: 2013-12-30

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by outlaws4x4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I have not seen this problem reported for a very long time.

You might liek to look >>> here <<< at what we have written about this problem before.

This is not a Kunena problem. It is an issue that relates (in a very general way) to Joomla.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by Matias
Actually this might come from a security fix which we did for quite a long time ago. Looks like your Kunena template is missing a token in the link, which causes it not to work.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds