Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "../public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in ../public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

More
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled
I do not know if the reason that you are having problems with installing Joomla extensions (such as Kunena) is directly related to the version of PHP on your website or not.

Your problem has been discussed before on this forum. I have merged your topic with that discussion and I hope information in here will assist you. For example, see msg #6 earlier.

*** Topics merged ***
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #13 by bumpeboy
I am trying to install Kunena forum using the admin web installer but its not working instead am getting the following edited error.
Code:
Kunena Installation Failed! Sorry, installation failed with following error: Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/xxxxxxxxxx/joomla/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /xxxxxxxxxx/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxxxxxxxxx/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296 Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /xxxxxxxxxx/joomla/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147

Does this mean that Kunena is not compatible with the latest joomla or how can i go about the error?

Thanks

Host info:
Code:
Database Version 5.5.37-35.1 Database Collation utf8_general_ci PHP Version 5.5.13 Web Server Apache WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/35.0.1916.153 Safari/537.36

I hope someone will be able to help. Thanks

More
9 years 9 months ago #15 by sozzled
*** Topics merged by moderator ***

G'day, bumpeboy, and welcome to the forum. I merged your topic here because the subject may help others who are in your situation. From reading thsi topic it looks like the answer is in msg #6 : make sure you enable the Kunena system plugin.

bumpeboy wrote: Does this mean that Kunena is not compatible with the latest Joomla

We want to assure you and everyone else in the community that Kunena is compatibe with the latest version of Joomla. :)

More
More
9 years 9 months ago #17 by bobc2014
I am installing new. but get the following:
Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home2/bobc2001/public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home2/bobc2001/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/bobc2001/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaFactory' not found in /home2/bobc2001/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 699

I see many errors but the last line in mine is different.

any ideas??

php and sql are all updated am using hostgator.

thanks
bobc

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #18 by 810
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
9 years 9 months ago #19 by bobc2014
There is no kunena system plugin prior to install. after install it is installed and enabled.

what am I looking for in the php memory?

thanks that was a fast response.

bobc

More
Time to create page: 0.581 seconds