Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question GoDaddy and K 3.0

More
10 years 4 months ago #21 by philowantage
Replied by philowantage on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0
Keeping to the thread topic:
When there's a will, there's a way. I've been using GD Deluxe Linux for over 10 years with the MySql 5.0 hurtle. They are now offering Linux cPanel with MySql 5.5. All I had to do was request an upgrade to the new platform. This required that we terminate my old hosting account. i.e. take down the site and rebuild it on the new platform. There are currently no precedures in place to transfer the old to the new. I've moved five subdomains along with their databases and two versions of Joomla. V2.5.14 and 3.1.5. I'm happy to mention that Kunena 3.0.3 is now loaded on my V3.1.5 platform and working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #22 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0
Good advice and thanks for letting the other members of the community (who rely on GoDaddy for their hosting needs) know. :)

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #23 by paul4ut
Replied by paul4ut on topic Installation problem
MY JOOMLA: 2.5.14
MY PLATFORM: Macintosh, OSX
HOSTING SERVER: GoDaddy

When installing Kunena 2.5, I get three error messages (see attached) regarding PHP, JLIB_Installer, and another generic error message. Am I doomed? How do I install? Many thanks!

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by paul4ut.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #24 by rich
Replied by rich on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0
**Topics merged**

Welcome to Kunena, paul4ut!

When installing Kunena 2.5

I think you mean Kunena 3.0.3. You find the answer in this topic.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by rich.

More
10 years 2 months ago #25 by dianaNashif
Replied by dianaNashif on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0
Hi,

I wanted to give everyone my feedback on GoDaddy and MySql 5.5. I just got off the phone with them and what you need to do is call support and have them setup a new hosting account with the new cpanel which does have mysql 5.5. Cost was the same for my ultimate account.

Of course you have to back up all your databases and files and move them over to the new account.

That is it for now................I'll come back and post after I have moved everything over and installed Kunena 3++

Happy New Year! :) :)

Diana

More
10 years 2 months ago #26 by dianaNashif
Replied by dianaNashif on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0
No problems to report. Install was a breeze.

More
10 years 2 months ago #27 by applehc
Replied by applehc on topic GoDaddy and K 3.0

philowantage wrote: Keeping to the thread topic:
When there's a will, there's a way. I've been using GD Deluxe Linux for over 10 years with the MySql 5.0 hurtle. They are now offering Linux cPanel with MySql 5.5. All I had to do was request an upgrade to the new platform. This required that we terminate my old hosting account. i.e. take down the site and rebuild it on the new platform. There are currently no precedures in place to transfer the old to the new. I've moved five subdomains along with their databases and two versions of Joomla. V2.5.14 and 3.1.5. I'm happy to mention that Kunena 3.0.3 is now loaded on my V3.1.5 platform and working.

Thanks friend. I think is the solution... the problem is that I still half year contract.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds