Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged Sorry, installation failed with following error: {"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t Prepare Installation\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK\n\t\t \n\t\n\t\n"}

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #11 by oumouy
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by oumouy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #13 by webmaisterpro

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Try to look into \logs\kunena.php if you can see errors messages which can help.

File is missing from my "logs" folder

More
10 years 11 months ago #14 by Silentheal
Hi sorry for my english i'am french and have bad english :)

I tryed to make in 3.0 with joomla updade but install not work.

Look my error.

Désolé, l'installation a échoué avec l'erreur suivante:
{"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Pr\u00e9paration de l'installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t
Pr\u00e9paration de l'installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK<\/td>\n\t\t <\/td>\n\t<\/tr>\n\t<\/table>\n"}

More
10 years 10 months ago #15 by mindriot

Sorry, installation failed with following error:
{"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\tPrepare Installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK<\/td>\n\t\t <\/td>\n\t<\/tr>\n\t<\/table>\n"

Argh, it broke almost immediately. First time Ive had a kunena fail in ages.

Any ideas?

Cant get the usual info output now to post.

latest joomla 2.5.11, php 5.3.10

More
10 years 10 months ago #16 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have third party plugins installed ? You need to disable themen and retry the Kunena isntallation.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 9 months ago #17 by mediaguru
I had this problem too. Disabling the Azrul system mambot allowed the installation to property complete. Then of course I had to turn that mambot back on for Jomsocial to work.

More
10 years 5 months ago #18 by 30402sw
My Kunena install failed with the following error:

{"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t
Prepare Installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK<\/td>\n\t\t <\/td>\n\t<\/tr>\n\t<\/table>\n"}

I am using Joomla 2.5.14. My site meets all current install requirements e.g. php etc.

Not sure what is going on here. I did see a previous post about uppercase database config but I checked the tables prefix and it is in lower case.

More
10 years 5 months ago #19 by 810

More
10 years 5 months ago #20 by tonyworship
Hi all, i get this error when trying to install the new K3.0.3 so i tried to re-install K3.0.2 and i get the same error now and my forum is down.. any idea?

ERROR MESSAGE
Kunena Installation Failed!

{"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t
Prepare Installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK<\/td>\n\t\t <\/td>\n\t<\/tr>\n\t<\/table>\n"}

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds