Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged Sorry, installation failed with following error: {"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t Prepare Installation\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK\n\t\t \n\t\n\t\n"}

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by webmaisterpro
Hi Kunena friends,

Well, I just tried to install latest Kunena 3.0 RC1, but installation freeze, showing the following message:

{"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t

Here is my system information:

Database Version 5.1.68-cll
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.23
Web Server Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.11 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
You have probably displaying warnings, which for some reason break the AJAX reply (a bug?). Are you able to see (by using FireBug or similar tool) what the AJAX reply looks like?

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by webmaisterpro

Matias wrote: You have probably displaying warnings, which for some reason break the AJAX reply (a bug?). Are you able to see (by using FireBug or similar tool) what the AJAX reply looks like?

I have already revert to Kunena 2, as the test was done in production website. Just a guess, that the issue might be related to CloufFlare CDN. I might try to reinstall it once more in a time with less traffic on my website.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
We're also using CloudFlare, with no problems (this site is running K3.0). We have set up direct access to the backend without advanced caching & other settings, but the installation seems to work just fine without it.

Must be something else.

BTW: if installer fails, you could also try to visit the component as it tries to run installer again.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by webmaisterpro
Sure, it might be something else, 2 components are not up to date, so this might be the other reason, as well as it seems that my server was showing strange behavior due to DDoS attack at the same time.

I also tried that, same error, actually not an error, just installation didn't go anywhere. I just checked other suggestion to try to install Beta first and after that RC, I will try this during the weekend and come back to report.

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by naimless
Hi Webmaisterpro - I'm having the same issue with a similar configuration (but no cloudflare) - did you manage to resolve it by any chance?

More
10 years 10 months ago #7 by webmaisterpro

naimless wrote: Hi Webmaisterpro - I'm having the same issue with a similar configuration (but no cloudflare) - did you manage to resolve it by any chance?

Unfortunately not, yesterday I tried again with all connections and related plugins disabled, same error occur and I was not able to trace it. However I saw something strange into my server logs. Installation was looking for .asp files which is very odd!

More
10 years 10 months ago #8 by naimless
Fixed - appeared to be a JS conflict caused by (possibly an old version of) the Jomsocial javascript payload.

Disable the plugin 'Azrul System Mambot For Joomla', go to Kunena administration and the install should proceed. Re-enable the plugin after that and all should be dandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oumouy

More
10 years 10 months ago #9 by oumouy
Hi when i tried to install Kunena 3.0,the installation proccess stopped and a message appeared telling me
Sorry, installation failed with following error: {"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t Prepare Installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t.

your help will be so much appreciated
Ty in advance

More
10 years 10 months ago #10 by xillibit
Hello,

Try to look into \logs\kunena.php if you can see errors messages which can help.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds