Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged K3.0 installation fails with message "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296"

More
10 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, topwebs, and welcome to the forum.

Similar cases to yours have been discussed in this topic. It would seem that most people resolve their problems by repeating the installation process again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #12 by topwebs

More
10 years 7 months ago #13 by drocksvold
I received the following error messages while trying to install Kunena 3.0.2 on a Joomla 3 install:
Kunena Installation Failed!

Sorry, installation failed with following error:

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/spence13/public_html/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home/spence13/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/spence13/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home/spence13/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147

What I found was that when I disbaled the System-Cache and jch-optimize plugins it worked just fine.

I figured I would try to save the next person who ran into this issue...

Dustin
The following user(s) said Thank You: margsot

More
More
10 years 6 months ago #15 by Amema
I have tried to install K3 on a J2.5 site and had no illusions of it working on a new J3 site, but tried nevertheless.

I got (probably) the same error message as drocksvold: I didn't save the error message but recognize a few numbers etc. I decided to give up and go EasyDiscuss instead.

Just for the heck of it I read a few more messages about installation problems and with one finger raised I just tried installing K3 again, without any changes to my system. And it worked...

Will see if everything seems to be ok, but the install message was all green.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #16 by loppan
EDIT :

I had the same problem, but after several install attempts it just started working, magically. Cool, looking forward to check out Kunena!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by loppan.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds