Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved XAMPP 1.8.1: Fatal errors during upgrade from K 2.0.4

More
10 years 10 months ago #11 by mibert
Hi 810,

I have tried but result is again the following failure messages during the backend installation process:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaFactory' not found in /homepages/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 700

Any idea, what could cause this failure?

Best regards

Michael
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #12 by 810
Hi do you have still data from Fireboard or from Kunena 1.7. in your database?
More
10 years 10 months ago #13 by mibert
Yes, all my Kunena tables are still there.
More
10 years 10 months ago #14 by mibert
Actually I am trying to upgrade from Kunena 2.0.4 to 3.0.

Not from Kunena 1.7 as you wrote.
More
10 years 10 months ago #15 by mibert
Now I have tried to completely deinstall Kunena and delete all tables. As as result I can upload the package and the installation routine starts. But after a short while it stalls with the Error code:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\DK201306\administrator\components\com_kunena\install\schema.php on line 296

This Error relates the following function:
Code:
protected function listAllNodes($nodeLists) { $list = array(); foreach ($nodeLists as $k=>$nl) foreach ($nl as $n) { if ($n instanceof DOMAttr) $list[$n->name][$k] = $n; else if ($n instanceof DOMElement) $list[$n->tagName][$n->getAttribute('name')][$k] = $n; } return $list; }

Is there any idea, how this problen can be fixed.

Best regards and have a nice sunday

Michael
More
10 years 10 months ago #16 by Wild Duck
about my problem, there must be a problem with the latest version of XAMPP. I did a test site on my online server with my old settings and everything went fine. Now my live site is updated to Kunena 3.0.0.

Now waiting for the solution of the img size problem. :S

Thank you for your support.

Best regards
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #17 by sozzled

Wild Duck wrote: I did a test site on my online server with my old settings and everything went fine. Now my live site is updated to Kunena 3.0.0.

Good. Now we can close this topic.

Wild Duck wrote: Now waiting for the solution of the img size problem.

You mean this . :dry:
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 10 months ago #18 by sozzled
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds