Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved SOLVED: Placement of custom module

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #1 by N6REJ
Instead of placing my donate button @ the very bottom it would be really nice if it was under the announcements link, like shown in this image. How can I do that?

or even better would be

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by N6REJ. Reason: marking solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi N6REJ,

You will have a good solution if you provide me your site url and a test account. I need check on your site to give you a correct solution.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 1 week ago #3 by N6REJ
Replied by N6REJ on topic Placement of custom module
problem solved.. needed to be in position "kunena_profilbox" see www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-templ...f-custom-module?tp=1 for an example

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds