Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Topic Icon / Boardcode Not Displaying Properly?

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Topic icons really big!
Thank you for that information.

I found the cause of your problem. The problem is caused by your Joomla site template CSS (as I mentioned earlier, see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... )

I have the solution to fix this problem (and another layout issue I discovered on your site), if you are interested: see Solution for "Topic icons really big!" .
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #12 by SCEM
Replied by SCEM on topic Topic icons really big!
@sozzled I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me with this issue but I was hoping to get an answer to this problem without have to pay for a solution. :(

Seems like such a simple fix that the right line of code inserted into the right file should fix it.
Unfortunately I am not a CSS expert which is why I came here seeking help.

Is there no one else here that could possible provide a solution to this issue for free?
I can't be the only one that has had to deal with this problem. Anyone?
I'm a graphic designer, perhaps I could create a cool graphic for whoever provides an answer. :woohoo:

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Topic icons really big!
I hope you also understand that I spent over one hour working through your problem. As I mentioned twice before, your problem was caused by the Joomla site template that you chose. If you read the article My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... you may appreciate that fixing problems caused by the developers of other Joomla templates—templates that people paid good money to purchase—has to come at some cost. The cost is time and/or money; it doesn't really matter whose time or money is involved.

I have found a solution for you; other people may have a different solution. I respect your choice to wait for someone else's solution, if that's what you prefer.

Solving CSS problems is what I do professionally; it's my business.

SCEM wrote

I can't be the only one that has had to deal with this problem.

Actually, you may not be the only person to have this problem; anyone else who uses the Fashion Life template from JoomlaXTC will have this problem, too.

In the meantime, the answer is there, waiting for you, if you want it. :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #14 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Topic icons really big!

sozzled wrote: I have the solution to fix this problem (and another layout issue I discovered on your site), if you are interested: see Solution for "Topic icons really big!" .

Warning!
Stop the advertising for your private service!

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds