Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question I get different url's of threads when I loggin

More
9 years 1 month ago #11 by findelat
Actually, when I created this template I mixed mainmanu and kunena's to get it all together and clear. I have fixed menu and it seems to be solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #12 by 810
1 thing,
go to the "forum" menu item on mainmenu, and change the alias to "foro" without the quotes. Then the url will be more user friendly
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: findelat

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #13 by findelat
Woh, I had no idea "forum" had that alias (kunena-2013-01-23) :dry:

I have changed it... but I guess many urls will not head to the urls the were supposed to, is there any way to fix them ? :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds