Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Problems setting up Kunena forum on my website

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #1 by agabby
Hello.. Thanks for the video. I have been trying for a couple of days now to have the forum show up on my page. I follow your instructions.. there is nothing on my home page..there are my custom menu items however.

Also I don't want it on my home page. I have another page that I'm setting up for it.

Please advise.. this should not be this difficult. I don't see it anywhere, .. I use Joomla 3.3. Thanks

agabby
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #2 by agabby
Hello.. never mind.. I figured out how to include the Kunena menu as a Main Menu selection.. But, my configuration does not appear, but the Kunena platform does. What did I not do? thanks

Agabby
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by agabby. Reason: I found another issue

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by 810
what do you mean by "my configuration does not appear, but the Kunena platform does"

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by agabby
YEA!! I have a pro on the line.. YEA!! OK, I was able to display Kunena on the main menu and appear on the page I was seeking. But, the tabs at the top are not showing up.. I'm wondering if I need to move Kunena down on the page.. but I don't know the css code I can use.

This picture shows the top of Kunena and the bottom of my menu.. there are no tabs at the top. Please advise.

Thank you..
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #5 by 810
as i said on twitter, we need a url so see the problem.

(i write this because other people can see the issue.)

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #6 by agabby
Well never saw your TWITTER response.. and my site is not published..

Also I cannot figure out it sits on my page but I cannot design the background under Template Manager.

I know the template is able to receive Kunena because the template developer uses it as well.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by agabby.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7 by 810
ok lets try this.

1) go to template manager- click on blue eagle - is display kunena menu set to "Yes" ?
2) if yes, go to click on tools - menu - fixmenu

More
9 years 4 months ago #8 by agabby
Ok.. one moment

More
9 years 4 months ago #9 by agabby
Yes it is.. oh btw, I also receive this notice

Notice

Forum is OFFLINE!

Warning: Kunena Debug Mode has been turned on!

More
9 years 4 months ago #10 by 810
go to configuration - set Forum Offline to "No"

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds