Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
9 years 11 months ago #11 by EpsilonFR
Yes it resolved, sry, I post a repply on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #12 by EpsilonFR

sozzled wrote: Can you give me an example where you get the message "You do not have permissions to access this page."? :dry:

Yes go to, Forum Privé > Tactiques > Abbaye > Proposition strat T6

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #13 by sozzled
I think that the reason that photoartvie.fr/ufs2/index.php/forum/abba...proposition-strat-t6 gives the message "You do not have permissions to access this page" is because the topic was changed after it was posted on your forum - the topic may have been renamed or moved to or from another category, for example - and the database was not updated properly. This problem may have happened a long time ago and it is only now that you are discovering this.

Yes, it's entirely possible that there could have been a corruption in the Kunena tables in your database.

It may, however, be useful to you to implement Joomla SEO properly to see if this resolves your problem. You have nothing to lose by implementing Joomla SEO.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled

EpsilonFR wrote: Yes it resolved, sry, I post a repply on it.

See my reply to your reply in your other topic. There is a better way to resolve your other problem.

More
9 years 5 months ago #15 by xristo
Sozzled,

I've searched high and low, read all of the references you've posted regarding this topic and nothing worked. In a last ditch effort before restoring a backup, I began reverting any changes I had recently made to our migrated forum (that has been functional for several months with no problems) and discovered something you may want to look into.

The problem for me began when I deleted some old posts, and once I chose action "restore deleted items" my users can now access the old forum items again.

Perhaps the problem would have gone away had I chose action "permanent delete" but I'm too afraid to even try that... guess I'll live with all the clutter, as at least my users can view (and reply to) any of the migrated posts

More
9 years 5 months ago #16 by xristo
I recently discovered the "fix" to our particular problem... not sure why but all of the posts I migrated from an older version of Kunena needed to have the action "Approve Selected" applied to them. Once I did this to all old posts giving the "Denied Access" message, users could view and reply again.

Perhaps my configuration on new site was different, not really sure why this needed applied, but hopefully this helps others with the problem of YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSIONS TO ACCESS THIS PAGE error message.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds