Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Networks (or language filter)??

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by DarkSlash
Lets say I got a multi-language forum. I want that people who uses spanish, only can see spanish posts and people who uses english, only english posts.

In social network scripts, usually there is a feature called NETWORK that does this. Has kunena something to achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

DarkSlash wrote: In social network scripts, usually there is a feature called NETWORK that does this. Has kunena something to achieve this?

Can you give us an example of this NETWORK feature and have you seen it used with Kunena? I do not know what you mean by a NETWORK feature. :unsure:

DarkSlash wrote: Lets say I got a multi-language forum.

Is this a real question or is it a hypothetical question? Do you have a mult-language forum and, if you do, it might be a good idea to watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 so that we might know what you are describing.

DarkSlash wrote: I want that people who uses spanish, only can see spanish posts and people who uses english, only english posts.

We have discussed questions like these on this forum before. It may help if you search the forum for other topics on this subject.

You can have different Joomla menus for different classes of users. Perhaps that might be a solution.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by DarkSlash
Yes, "I want that people who uses spanish, only can see spanish posts and people who uses english, only english posts.". But I couldn't get that topics! I use "language filter" to search and its variants. Any clue? How this is called?

More
More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by DarkSlash
Thanks! May be the first topic can solve my problem. But I really want to read the second. It's in german and the wiki too. No english or spanish translation?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled

DarkSlash wrote: It's in german and the wiki too. No english or spanish translation?

There are many online translation tools available to translate from German to Spanish.

I do not have any experience with multilingual forums (except for the forum here at www.kunena.org which is in English but has specific categories for those who do not write in English), in the specific context of your needs: you want to setup your forum so that Spanish-speaking people see only Spanish posts and English-speaking people see only English posts. I do not know how to do that.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds