Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Loading BBCode editor...

More
9 years 4 months ago #71 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Loading BBCode editor...
update joomla to the lasted version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #72 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Loading BBCode editor...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #73 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Loading BBCode editor...

prohosterz wrote: Hi I am getting loading bb code editor.. error when trying to add new topic on my joomla site.

This problem has been discussed dozens of times in this forum and I am surprised that the forum moderators did not suggest that you read the topic Loading BBCode editor...

810 wrote: update joomla to the lasted version

The problem has nothing to do with whether you use J! 2.5.19 or J! 2.5.27. The problem is caused—and we all know the reason—by using a Joomla extension that loads a Javascript library that prevents Kunena from working. The trouble, in answering this question, is that there are literally a hundred or more Joomla extensions that can be responsible for this problem. Although it is sensible advice to make sure that your software is up-to-date—I agree, it is not a "good idea" to be using a version of Joomla that was superseded 8 versions ago—suggesting that someone should update Joomla to the latest version is probably not particularly helpful in this case.

prohosterz: I am sorry that you are having this problem. The best place to start to look for the answer is to look at the topic Loading BBCode editor... .

prohosterz wrote: Its very strange to see this error on kunena as everything was fine a day before. Please suggest on this issue.

Do you remember if you made any changes to your website (for example, you installed a new Joomla extension or changed the site template) within the last day or so?
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 4 months ago #74 by prohosterz
Replied by prohosterz on topic Loading BBCode editor...
Thanks Everyone for their solutions

This was purely a jquery confliction.
I have fixed this problem.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #75 by rUMENcho
Replied by rUMENcho on topic Loading BBCode editor...
I have the same problem ...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3600 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 250M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : SJ_iTech | author: YouTech Company | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by rUMENcho.

More
9 years 4 months ago #76 by universaldayton22
same problem here
anyone knows how to fix ?

More
9 years 2 months ago #77 by emeyer
Replied by emeyer on topic Loading BBCode editor...
I just upgraded to joomla 3.3 and this problem has reappeared. Please could it be stated here, and in the release notes, exactly which libaries and versions kunena requires? I am well aware of conflict issues but anyone who has this problem needs to know what libraries are actually required.

More
9 years 1 month ago #78 by emeyer
Just to let others know, it appears 3.07 DOES require jquery, contrary to what the release notes say, for the editor to work on Joomla 3.3.6. This seems to be because the editor calls a script called 'validate.js' which works with jquery 1.2.5 +.

I was able to get it to work more quickly by disabling jquery in the main template a\and adding the following line to the blue eagle template's 'initialize.php' file, just before its call to
$template->loadMootools.

$document->addScript(' code.jquery.com/jquery-1.3.2.min.js ');

Also it loads the non-minified version of editor.js by default. I think it should load the minified version.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #79 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Loading BBCode editor...

emeyer wrote: Also it loads the non-minified version of editor.js by default. I think it should load the minified version.

Please read Minified CSS in the Wiki. If you are running Kunena with the debug option turned on, you will load the non-minified version of CSS and, possibly, of Javascript scripts, too. I am not sure about minified/non-minified Javascript scripts and Kunena. Sorry, I can't help you much with that.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #80 by emeyer
Thank you for your comment, but nothing I wrote was intended to refer to CSS. It is the javascript on which I was commenting, about which you note your own comment does not apply anyway.

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds