Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged K 3.0 Kunena menu issues

More
10 years 5 months ago #51 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K 3.0 Kunena menu issues
*** Topics merged ***

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #52 by carlasgo6
Replied by carlasgo6 on topic Top tabs
Hi,
I have a new installation of kunena 3 and can't see top tabs like "my topics","recent topics","search", etc.
How can I activate those tabs?

Thanks

More
10 years 5 months ago #53 by shibaevvv
Replied by shibaevvv on topic Top tabs
see the template settings
/administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=templates&layout=edit&name=blue_eagle

More
10 years 5 months ago #54 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Top tabs
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, carlasgo6, and welcome to Kunena.

You will find information about how to fix problems with your Kunena menu in this topic and in the FAQs page.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #55 by Oscarfishlover
Something strange is going on on my forum. For some reason the Kunena menu does not always display after you have posted a message, or sometimes it doesn't display when you go to a certain category, normally the off topic category, I think.

I am using Joomla! 2.5.14 and K3.03.. I've had this problem for while, I did delete the menu altogether and create a new one from Kunena configuration. But what is also on is I have some AdSense units in a couple of modules on the forum, these are not being displayed either when the menu is missing. Any ideas what is going on?

[IMG

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Oscarfishlover.

More
10 years 5 months ago #56 by Matias
Menu is missing when there's no menu item assigned to the current page you're in. That might happen if you have checked which menu items are allowed in Kunena Home menu item.

You can detect these pages also from URL: it looks /component/kunena instead of having /forum in it.

More
10 years 5 months ago #57 by guidofto
Replied by guidofto on topic Kunena Menu, Going Crazy
Hello... i have installed Kunena on my Joomla website...

So all want to do is change the tittle of my Kunena menu to Spanish...

What i did was simply go into the menu item and change the tittle PROFILE to PERFIL which is in Spanish... and so on for all the menus items...

but then when i refresh the website the kunena menu disappears and there's no way to get it back unless it is restored.

I have read some threads... but no luck...

Regards! :S

More
10 years 5 months ago #58 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Menu, Going Crazy

guidofto wrote: I have read some threads... but no luck...

So that I do not repeat any advice we may have given elsewhere, which particular topics did you read?

More
10 years 5 months ago #59 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Kunena Menu, Going Crazy
Log in as using Spanish and recreate the menu again. That should give you all Spanish menu items.

More
10 years 5 months ago #60 by guidofto
Replied by guidofto on topic Kunena Menu, Going Crazy

what do you mean by this?

and thanks for your response mate :)

Time to create page: 0.633 seconds