Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged K 3.0 Kunena menu issues

More
9 years 9 months ago #111 by aslamshah
Got solved this issue...this is not any SEO plugin issue, but issue created due to conflict b/w joomla nd kunena menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #112 by reggaebkk
Hi,
All is superfine with Kunena, but I am having one minor inconvenience that could actually be a bug:

I made a direct link from my Joomla main menu to a Kunena category, it opens but the ktop menu isn't coming up. Even if I navigate further using the forum's internal links, the ktop menu still doesn't come, no matter how many pages I scroll.

Entering from the main forum index isn't a problem, the ktop menu always comes up.

Is there something I should add to the link? some attributes or classes?
Or do I have to install a SEF component to rewrite the link?

Thanks if somebody can help.

Kind Regards,
Mat
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds