Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged K 3.0 Kunena menu issues

More
9 years 9 months ago #101 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K 3.0 Kunena menu issues
I'm glad to hear that everything sorted itself out. Sometimes uninistalling (and then re-installing) Joomla extensions seems to fix this strange things. That's often the way it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaymzyates

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #102 by aslamshah
hi ...

Today i checked my google webmaster account which shows too many URLS marked as "NOT FOUND"..when I click those URLS, they give the message, "You do not have permissions to access this page", I think googlebot also does not have permission to access those URLS thats why returned them with not found error....

How can I remove the word "LIST" from the end of these URLS so that they may b accessible by googlebot.

thanks in advance

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #103 by sozzled
  1. Please read the rules for posting in the Kunena 3.0 Support (reporting defects)

2. Please explain where the "list" comes from. Is this something you can see here, on this website ?

3. What is the defect in Kunena? Perhaps you are not using the latest version of Kunena? Perhaps you are using a third-party SEO tool? Perhaps you are not using the latest version of Joomla? Perhaps you have made custom changes to your .htaccess file? Perhaps this problem has nothing to do with Kunena at all?

4. How can you demonstrate that this problem is a defect in Kunena that is used (without problems) on hundreds of thousands of websites around the world today?

5. If you have implemented Joomla SEO correctly, the URLs on your site are generated by the Joomla menu item alias names.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 9 months ago #104 by aslamshah
I do not know which addon is creating this issue, may be its not kunena issue, and I request this post me be shifted to the relevent category (section) and accept my apologies for posting it in the wrong category. :(

I am using easy front end SEO joomla extension and my kunena and joomla are most updated versions.

I just want to get rid of the issue mentioned in the earlier post. thanks sozzled for the guide.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #105 by aslamshah
I have requested to move my following post to a relevant category but still waiting for that....in mean while Im posting that post as quote again here so that it may be read here.....I hoping this is not a try of duplicating posts)

Link: www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-3-0-support/...e-end-of-kunena-urls

hi ...

Today i checked my google webmaster account which shows too many URLS marked as "NOT FOUND"..when I click those URLS, they give the message, "You do not have permissions to access this page", I think googlebot also does not have permission to access those URLS thats why returned them with not found error....

How can I remove the word "LIST" from the end of these URLS so that they may b accessible by googlebot.

thanks in advance

Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by aslamshah.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #106 by sozzled
*** Topics merged and moved into the appropriate category ***

aslamshah wrote: I am using easy front end SEO joomla extension ...

Please contact the developers of Easy Frontend SEO and ask them why your URLs have "list" in them.

1. You have not demonstrated any examples of your problem.

2. You have not shown how this is relates to Kunena in any way.

3. We have no understanding of how Easy Frontend SEO works and it may be worth reading Kunena and SEO: Why would I need ANY third-party SEF plugin? . We do not recommend any third-party SEO products and we do not endorse their use.

4. It is also a good idea to read the category description before you post your messages on this forum. The category description is there to give you helpful advice before you post messages on this forum. If you read the category description it will save you time and may give you some ideas how to improve the quality of the responses that you get.

Good luck.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 9 months ago #107 by whitetiger
Replied by whitetiger on topic Kunena Menu
I'm sorry if this is a frequent question, but I don't find a solution.

I've installed the last version of Kunena in the last version of Joomla.
In J. there is a Kunena Menu but empty.
I've created in the Main Menu a item to point a Kunena Home Page and a "left" module associated to Kunena Menu and to the item in the Main Menu.

When I open the page I see the forum home page, but I don't see the Kunena Menu on the left, neither the tabs menu in forum.
Where I wrong?
Thanks in advance

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #108 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Menu

whitetiger wrote: I'm sorry if this is a frequent question, but I don't find a solution.

Yes, this is a fairly common question and I have merged your question in this topic that discusses the various problems that people have.

whitetiger wrote: I've installed the last version of Kunena ...

I assume that you mean K 3.0.5, yes?

whitetiger wrote: ... in the last version of Joomla ...

I assume that you mean J 3.3.1, yes?

whitetiger wrote: When I open the page I see the forum home page ...

Would you like us to see what you see, too?

whitetiger wrote: ... I don't see the Kunena Menu on the left ...

I understand that you want to create a custom menu so that it displays on the left of yoru forum pages. While this not a difficult thing to do, it requires understanding of how the Joomla menu system operates. The Joomla menu system is one of the most difficult parts of Joomla to operate properly.

There is a guide in the Wiki that shows people how to create custom menus; see Customised menus .

However, before you consider creating a custom menu, you may want to verify that the standard Kunena menu works properly on your website. This website here, at www.kunena.org , uses the standard Kunena menu. Are you able to use your forum with the standard Kunena menu? If you require more assistance, please reply and it may be a good idea to watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 to include details about your website that will help us to diagnose why your installation of Kunena is not working the way that you want it to.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 8 months ago #109 by aslamshah
hello...sozzeled..

I have investigated the issue, and this problem ( URL having word :list: in the end ) is not created by any other plugin, rather it is created by not using kunena menu...as I have created all the menus by my self and im not using kunena built in menu, so these URLs are having list in the end, which deny googlebot access...can u solve the issue by removing list at the end of kunena urls if they are created with other than kunena menus. plz

More
9 years 8 months ago #110 by 810
I think this is a SEo extenstion issue. Go to your extension and exclude kunena.
Also add kunena report here.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds