Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Advice on how to set up Joomla User Groups for Kunena access

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
Until this topic is resolved, I think we will have to abandon all "hope" of resolving the other topic you just created.

The subject (started nearly a week ago as a series of "can I do this" questions) continues to broaden in focus and has developed the tendency to diverge off-topic. I am not even sure I understand what this topic is about any more. As I remarked earlier, "Wow!, so many questions!"

I want to see this topic resolved and hope, by itself, does not seem to be resolving things. I will give this topic another 24 hours and then close it, mark it as resolved, and archive it.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #12 by Privateer
Hi sozzled,

I'm happy for this to be marked as resolved.

Sorry for all of the questions and what-if scenarios. I now have (I think) a much better understanding about setting up Kunena on my site.

Many thanks for all of your help, also many thanks to the team for such a great extension!

Kind Regards,
More
10 years 6 months ago #13 by sozzled
Update: I have created a video tutorial to show you how to create a forum category for the exclusive use of your forum moderators. I hope this finally answers all the questions that were asked in this topic.

See How to create a "moderators-only" category
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds