Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Button names not translated

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Never-in-Doubt
Just installed Kunena and for some reason it's not rendering properly.

I see the actual file_path in the buttons as follows: COM_KUNENA_BUTTON_topic_reply

But it's on most the buttons as per attached screen-dump.

Any idea's why it's doing that?

Cheers
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Never-in-Doubt
someone changed the name of my thread! :dry:
More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Never-in-Doubt
Does anyone from support ever read these threads or is it a waste of time posting here?
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4 by riangroenewald
Hi Guys,

I just did a Kunena upgrade to 3.0

Before this, I upgraded joomla 2.5 to the latest version as well. So far everything seems to work, but all my icons look like this:

Does anybody have an idea?

I have an idea that it is a language related problem, but I am not sure how to fix it...
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by riangroenewald.
More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Button names not translated
If you want us to respond faster, please read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by Never-in-Doubt

sozzled wrote: If you want us to respond faster, please read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .

Well I did ask the question "The Smart Way" and put the question in the correct category too....
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Button names not translated
Msg #3 of How To Ask Questions The Smart Way (and the text at the top of this page) contains that following text - instructions, if you like, to help you get the information you need:

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

The sooner we get the information we need, the sooner you will get the answers you need.

By the way ... did you install the Kunena language pack? (see the Download page for more information)
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 10 months ago #8 by Never-in-Doubt

sozzled wrote: By the way ... did you install the Kunena language pack? (see the Download page for more information)

No files to install,..

Attachments:
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #9 by Never-in-Doubt

sozzled wrote: Msg #3 of How To Ask Questions The Smart Way (and the text at the top of this page) contains that following text - instructions, if you like, to help you get the information you need:

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

The sooner we get the information we need, the sooner you will get the answers you need.

Hi

I am using the latest version (3.0), not version 1.7 and thus do not have that configuration report link.

Also what is it with recaptcha for registered users? How to p!ss the users off by annoying them with spam control.

In fact scrap this, I will ditch this forum and use another. Its actually a joke and if this is how it is as a newbie, it's just not worth the long term hassle.

Get rid of the recaptcha spam (its spam to me as it annoys the hell out of me) for registered users, please?!!!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Never-in-Doubt.
More
10 years 10 months ago #10 by Never-in-Doubt

riangroenewald wrote: Hi Guys,

I just did a Kunena upgrade to 3.0

Before this, I upgraded joomla 2.5 to the latest version as well. So far everything seems to work, but all my icons look like this:

Does anybody have an idea?

I have an idea that it is a language related problem, but I am not sure how to fix it...

Same problem I am having....
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds