Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question HTTP 500 Internal Server Error: Table 'xxx_finder_types' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT 'id' FROM 'xxx_finder_types' WHERE 'title' = 'Category'

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #1 by skyber
Hello everyone! Help me please to solve these problem:
I have a site www.pescar.md and a forum here .
when people trying to submit a comment an error appear.

recently, i have restored my site from a 5 day old backup... before this, everything was great!

any help will be welcome!
thx in advance!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by skyber.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm going to take a really wild stab in the dark.

You're using AceSEF? There is no table _finder_types in Kunena. I even suspect that you may be using J! 1.5 (but I cannot be sure without seeing your configuration report). See forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2866703#p2866703
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyber

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #3 by skyber

sozzled wrote: I'm going to take a really wild stab in the dark.

You're using AceSEF? There is no table _finder_types in Kunena. I even suspect that you may be using J! 1.5 (but I cannot be sure without seeing your configuration report). See forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2866703#p2866703

no i dont have AceSEF. i have used sh404sef. and recently i have unninstaled it.
i use joomla 2.5x
thx for reply

p.s. from an older database backup i noticed that all database with „finder” prefix are present :)
may i export these to new database?

p.p.s. as a risk man, i did this and it works very well!

Now I want to know why was that?
and... thanks for support, Kunena is something wonderful!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by skyber.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
I have no knowledge of what Joomla extensions install or use the table _finder_types. This, to me, does not seem to be a Kunena issue. It could be a Joomla issue, perhaps? (See joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=27513 )

I see that you have removed the "Powered by Kunena" link at the bottom of your forum; this makes things difficult for us to offer you guidance or support if you make changes to the Kunena surce code. There is nothing wrong with removing the "Powered by Kunena" link, of course, but you may have made other changes that affect the safe operation of your forum without realising it.

Because you have decided to not share your configuration report with us, diagnosing the cause of the problem is made more difficult for us.

There is no table _finder_types used by any version of Kunena.

When you say you are using "J! 2.5x", that could mean anything. Likewise, you have not informed us what specific version of Kunena you are using, also. Your configuration report gives us that information. When you ask questions about problems you are having with Kunena on this forum, it helps to include your configuration report when you ask them.

As I said earlier, I was taking a wild guess as to what might be the cause of your problem. I am still guessing now.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by xillibit
You need to have the tables #__finder_* in your database, so just re-inject them with your backup

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds