Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged Fatal Error (insufficient memory)

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #11 by Sammy
So with other words:

If you have over 100k users, then you wont be able to access your user manager without having to buy a server with at least 2GB of memory?

I knew the day would come where I would have to change to vBulletin due to something like that... and i HATE vBulletin.

Please give me a way to correct this that does not involve getting more server memory.

I went from 30MB to 712M and its still not enough to load the user manager.

I mean the joomla user manager can handle my 100k+ users just fine...
please answer or I will have to make use of my vB license :(
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Sammy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #12 by Sammy
Well this sucks.

Somewhere within I always knew this was going to happen...
...kunena is just not able to handle huge communities I guess.

Now I will spend days and days of my precious time salvaging what I can and converting to vBulletin and we all know how many problems come with running a vBulletin board :(

More
9 years 10 months ago #13 by 810
@Sammy Please open a new topic. with your kunena report.
Its a conlict on your page then.

Kunena runs with 100k+ users: see www.joomlapolis.com/forum/index

More
9 years 10 months ago #14 by Sammy
Turns out for some reason it was Chrome. I don't know how and why but it was chrome.

So for anyone that has the same problem with the User Manager requesting GBs of memory... Stop using chrome because it messes somehow with joomla.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds