Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Text in section names cut off at top

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by escounpo
hi to all!:)
I have installed a kunena component for a forum coorporation!:)
but i have 2 problem..as you can see in the attached image I have a problem with a blu toolbar ("Argomento: benvenuto su kunena!") , this is cut and not bad to see..:(
the 2nd question is how I hidden the status (online or offline) of user? I see the tutorial but I don't find anything!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, escounpo, and welcome to Kunena.

You have not attached a picture of your problem and you have not given us your configuration report. No one can help you unless we have both of these things. If we have not received a reply within 24 hours we will assume that you have resolved your problem and close this topic.

On the second question which is about hiding a user's online status, this is discussed in K 3.0.0: Show/hide avatars and user online status .

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #3 by escounpo
ok .. I fix for the status! thanks :) .. I uploaded the image to this url ( goo.gl/yEKgi0 ) how can I do to solve my problem?[strike] .. also I added a 3rd (and last ehhe) question: site would be for a community to work, I'd like for some thread were directly contacted with an e-mail just a few people (specific working group) the extension can do this? if I open a thred I can choose to concact just a group of people? (but then maybe all can comment the thread!)[/strike]

thk!!

Francesco
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Third question removed; subject changed

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
This problem is caused by your Joomla site template. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ...

Please create a new topic for your "third question".
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds