Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Solved Plugin

More
11 years 2 months ago #51 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic Need one smart key
Try
  - The temporary memory clean install Joomla and browser.

- Check that the plugin is definitely on.

- Make sure that the other template also does not work.

If not I do not I have an idea. I use too use Kunena 2.0.3 and Joomla 2.5.8 and in my work.

P.S.
What is language? but I did not everything I read;)

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #52 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Need one smart key
I checked again, plugin was published, I am 1000% sure about this.

There is only one template on my website. So I did not test on other templates.

The weird thing is: once this plugin, the 1.0 version, WAS working on my forum, but later, it just stopped working. I have no idea why this happened. I did not install any new extension during this change. Then I upgrade to v1.0.1 but still can not work.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I will wait for newer release to test.

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

More
11 years 2 months ago #53 by yuzef
Replied by yuzef on topic Restrict reply after SOLVED
Hi author the nice plugin,.
I want to suggest (maybe important or not) about restricting anyone reply the topic that marked as SOLVED. or the able to reply if (the Moderator, Administrator, Topic Starter) change mode to uresolved.

Thank's

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site

More
11 years 1 month ago #54 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic Need one smart key

baijianpeng wrote: I checked again, plugin was published, I am 1000% sure about this.

There is only one template on my website. So I did not test on other templates.

The weird thing is: once this plugin, the 1.0 version, WAS working on my forum, but later, it just stopped working. I have no idea why this happened. I did not install any new extension during this change. Then I upgrade to v1.0.1 but still can not work.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I will wait for newer release to test.

Hey,

have you uninstalled and installed the plugin again? Or you´ve just re-installed it? Can you provide me some more infos? Have you got installed it only on one website?

Anyone other the same issue?

More
11 years 1 month ago #55 by YannickS

yuzef wrote: Hi author the nice plugin,.
I want to suggest (maybe important or not) about restricting anyone reply the topic that marked as SOLVED. or the able to reply if (the Moderator, Administrator, Topic Starter) change mode to uresolved.

Thanks, we already got this on our feature-list. No sure if and if yes, when it´s done.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #56 by juliank92
Replied by juliank92 on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
Hi,

Great, finally there is a plug-in to mark topic's as solved.
Oh, and i would like to share the language file with you, wich i translated into Dutch.

Attachment not found

Edit: By the way, i think the plug-in, will become more functional that if you press "sloved", the topic should been locked.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by juliank92.

More
11 years 1 month ago #57 by lahmizzar
Replied by lahmizzar on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

juliank92 wrote: Hi,
Edit: By the way, i think the plug-in, will become more functional that if you press "sloved", the topic should been locked.

at least give the admin the opportunity to decide for themselves whether the item is locked or not when it is marked as resolved

More
11 years 1 month ago #58 by ryvix
Replied by ryvix on topic Kunena Solved Plugin
I also cannot get this to work on Joomla 2.5.9. I can't figure out why exactly though but I think the onAfterRoute event doesn't get fired for some reason.

More
11 years 1 month ago #59 by ryvix
Yep, onAfterRoute gets fired for system plugins. You have to convert it to a system plugin rather than a Kunena plugin and then it works fine.

This involves changing the XML to have
Code:
<extension version="2.5" type="plugin" group="system" method="upgrade">
and the plugin file yagsolved.php to change the class line to be
Code:
class plgSystemYagSolved extends JPlugin
as well as changing the path lower down in that same file to
Code:
JPATH_PLUGINS . '/system/yagsolved/tpl/button_solved.html'

You might also have to rename the language files to system instead of kunena for it to use the language properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juliank92

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #60 by ryvix
Can't reply to this topic anymore with additional changes for adding the locked param and a param for changing the button text. Gives me an internal server error.

Thinking maybe it's mod_security or something I will just attach it as a text file, hopefully...

File Attachment:

File Name: yagsolved_...ions.txt
File Size:2 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by ryvix. Reason: Adding text file with instructions
The following user(s) said Thank You: juliank92

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds