Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena Solved Plugin

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #41 by YannickS
Replied by YannickS on topic Kunena Solved Plugin

lavsteph wrote: Hi,

very good plugin ;) . I you propose the French translation.

Thanks so much! We will add it to the package!

EDIT:
French language is added to the latest update from today - thanks again!
www.yagendoo.com/en/blog/free-kunena-sol...la-kunena-forum.html
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by YannickS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #42 by YannickS

princemichi wrote: Hello YannickS,

thanks for this great plungin! Works for me with Kunena 2.0.3 and J2.5!

Your plugin is a small fix for my open feature request since over one year: www.kunena.org/forum/119-Feature-Request...vity?start=20#138499

But i would love some more functions/features in the options of this plugin:
#1 - Option: When pushing "solved" button -> thread closed automatically
#2 - Function: Closing thread as "solved" automatically after defined time without new posts in days, like my feature request
#3 - Function: set the topic-icon to a green check-symbol like here: www.kunena.org/forum/119-Feature-Request...pic-as-solved#122830

Anyway, thank you for making this GPL Open Source!

Regards,
P.M.

Hi - most of this features should be easy to implement. We will put this on our feature list - the next update will be in february. All updates can be finde here in future:

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #43 by YannickS

baijianpeng wrote:

lavsteph wrote: for this to work we need the admins are also moderators.

This rule is illogical !

I am the Super User on my website, means the highest level Admin, but I still can not see a button that a Mod can see?

The worst is, I tried to set my account as the "Global Moderator" in Kunena settings, but I still can not see that button. Why? You think Global Mod is lower than the specific Mod for each category? Very bad rule!

I think the Admin, no matter assigned as Mod or not, as Global Mod or a specific Mod, can ALWAYS see this "solved" button. Do you agree?

At least, the Global Mod should see it, right?

Hello,

you´re absolutely right - I think I confirm this as a bug. What names have your admins/super users? What language do you running on your site? Next update will come up in february - it will be fixed then.

EDIT: We fixed the issue - the update is ready to download on our website.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #44 by YannickS

MarioMari wrote: 1. Selected post as "SOLVED" is automatically copied and displayed in the first post. According to me, just so you do not need to look for and topics "SOLVED" are easy for people looking for a solution to the main topic.

This feature is already available - it copied the phrase [solved] in the title of the first post.

MarioMari wrote: 2. Green or any other color should be reserved only for the signs of "SOLVED" - key, color bar under the title solved or background response "SOLVED".

Not really sure what you mean, but I think this can not be fixed by our plugin. ;)

MarioMari wrote: 3. Select post as "SOLVED" by the author automatically launches the "Thank You" for the author of this post.

This makes no sense. If there more then one supporterst, who will receive the thank you? :) Sorry, will not put this on our feature-list. People should click "thank you", if they want to say thank you.

MarioMari wrote: 4. At any time, the author may change his choice of "SOLVED" and select a different post or add one as an alternative way, which turned out to be the solution for him.

Sorry?

MarioMari wrote: 5. Plugin online search and online search module should take into account the category of SOLVED. Yes, you can create a separate module called "Find in SOLVED"

Your users can search for this phrase in the standard search, why a own module?

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #45 by YannickS

baijianpeng wrote:

lavsteph wrote: for this to work we need the admins are also moderators.

This rule is illogical !

I am the Super User on my website, means the highest level Admin, but I still can not see a button that a Mod can see?

The worst is, I tried to set my account as the "Global Moderator" in Kunena settings, but I still can not see that button. Why? You think Global Mod is lower than the specific Mod for each category? Very bad rule!

I think the Admin, no matter assigned as Mod or not, as Global Mod or a specific Mod, can ALWAYS see this "solved" button. Do you agree?

At least, the Global Mod should see it, right?

The issue is fixed, you can find the update on our website.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #46 by MarioMari

2. Green or any other color should be reserved only for the signs of "SOLVED" - key, color bar under the title solved or background response "SOLVED".
— Not really sure what you mean, but I think this can not be fixed by our plugin.

— Kunena forum should be restricted to one color threads and posts marked as "SOLVED". Marking the topic, theme icons, backgrounds beams under the title subject, button "SOLVED" - all in one color. It certainly increase the readability and further differentiate threads "SOLVED".

1. Selected post as "SOLVED" is automatically copied and displayed in the first post. According to me, just so you do not need to look for and topics "SOLVED" are easy for people looking for a solution to the main topic.
— This feature is already available - it copied the phrase [solved] in the title of the first post.

— in my opinion, to make it clear and practical must be very clearly presented. Post considered to be the solution must be clearly described and shown just below the content of the subject.

3. Select post as "SOLVED" by the author automatically launches the "Thank You" for the author of this post.
This makes no sense. If there more then one supporterst, who will receive the thank you? Sorry, will not put this on our feature-list. People should click "thank you", if they want to say thank you.

— If the author decided that this post is a solution to the topic or are looking for a response which probably also wants to thank the author of this according to me is logical. Logical and practical need for a forum to develop and encourage the provision of reasonable responses. This has a major impact on the forum and its future.

4. At any time, the author may change his choice of "SOLVED" and select a different post or add one as an alternative way, which turned out to be the solution for him.
— Sorry?

— Sorry. my fault. Keep in mind that sometimes some answers are worth selection as SOLVED.

5. Plugin online search and online search module should take into account the category of SOLVED. Yes, you can create a separate module called "Find in SOLVED"
— Your users can search for this phrase in the standard search, why a own module?

It is, to adapt the module "search the forum" to allow only look for answers among the answers marked as "SOLVED".
Kunena Module "search", has a great advantage, it can be configured.
Had to add to his options are possible to limit the search to specific categories or topics such as the status of "SOLVED" it would be a great tool forum. Tool by which decreased by the number of junk questions already solved once.

Needed configuration Kunena module "Search":

or:
www.kunena.org/forum/119-Feature-Requests/123389-smart-search

Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #47 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic Need one smart key
To sum. Need one smart key, which when clicked will do a lot of work:
* Change the icon theme to "SOLVED"
* Will give the status of the topic to "SOLVED", which will be searchable on the module "search in SEOLVED"
* Displayed in a special color post marked as "SOLVED" just below the content topic thread, thanks to this search already once given froum questions and solutions will be quick and clear.
* Automatically adds the author points highlighted solutions "Thank You"
* Allow many posts in the topic as SOLVED.
* Block the ability to edit the post status marked "SOLVED"

According to me, the only solution the "SOLVED" makes sense ifit is made ​​completely but is important tool for the creation and development of the forum.

P.S.
It would be good to protect the resolved issues from accidental deletion by a moderator or administrator.
Eg
By automatically moving the subject marked as "SOLVED"
the category of 'SOLVED' (new option in preferences?).

or manual
by Administartor or moderator, then sorting and collection themes of "SOLVED" is easier because you only see a list of topics "SOLVED" (a new type of menu list?), select the topics and move them to the selected category archive forum.

Reagrds!

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 3 months ago #48 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Need one smart key
Very weird thing: I installed the latest plugin , but there is no button shown! I am Admin of whole website, and Global Moderator on Forum. I still can not see that button.

Then I open a topic which was started by me, I can not find this button either.

It seems that this plugin did not work. But I surely had enabled it!

Why?

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

More
11 years 3 months ago #49 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic Need one smart key
Try to enable and configure the plugin?

Regards!

Attachments:

More
11 years 3 months ago #50 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Need one smart key
Of course I had configured again and saved again after install.

In fact, before this post, I had uninstalled it completely and re-installed again. Then, configured again, and published again.

Now, I still can not see this button on my forum (Kunena v2.0.3).

I even created a new topic to test it, it just not show up.

See my settings:

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds