Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
12 years 2 months ago #51 by svanschu

CheechDogg wrote: So svanschu, I had a b-day take place and the module "did" create the post, "But" the post is empty, it has no message inside it and it does not show up inside the category like the others. It only shows in the "Index" page which is of course the main page that shows all the "categories" but only in the "last post by" area of the category.

I did change the message in the "en-GB.mod_sw_kbirthday.ini" to:

SW_KBIRTHDAY_MESSAGE="The CAG Forum Team wishes all the best to %s. \n Health, happiness and long life, Don't forget to wash your BUTTCHEEKS!"

Could that of caused the blank message?

My settings are as follows for the module:

Categorie ID: 86
Botname: CAG Birthdaybot
Bot ID: 0

Linking: Forum Thread

Fixed www.schultschik.de/en/download/official-...d_sw_kbirthday-1-7-5
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #52 by CheechDogg
Awesome stuff svanschu, I updated the version and it works now. I can use my own custom message and it creates the forum post like it should.

Thanks once again for the fix!

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
More
12 years 2 months ago #53 by svanschu

fribse wrote: Hmm, I just had a user report white page on the site, after logging in as the user, I see this with maximum error reporting:
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaLink' not found in /.../modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper/profil.php on line 24

If I log in as myself I don't see this error??

www.schultschik.de/en/download/developer...mod_sw_kbirthday_dev try it with this one. It was fixed for me
More
12 years 2 months ago #54 by fribse
Hi Sven

Excellent work, that fixed it right up, thanks!

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
More
12 years 2 months ago #55 by fribse
Site is running J1.7.3, K1.7.2, CB 1.7.1

if I upgrade to the latest module (1.8.3-J16-25_beta) I get this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Hvis du bruger CB, kan det valgte CB feltnavn være forkert, eller ikke indstillet' in ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php:127 Stack trace: #0 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php(311): ModSWKbirthdayHelper->getBirthdayUser() #1 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php(61): ModSWKbirthdayHelper->getUserBirthday() #2 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/mod_sw_kbirthday.php(34): ModSWKbirthdayHelper::loadHelper(Object(JRegistry)) #3 ./plugins/system/advancedmodules/modulehelper.php(188): require('/home/dkdbdk/pu...') #4 ./libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php(101): JModuleHelper::renderModule(Object(stdClass), Array) #5 ./libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php(37): JDocumentRendererModule->render(Object(stdClass), Array, NULL) #6 ./libraries/joomla/document/html in ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php on line 127

The settings used ar:

The CB field name IS correct.

Best regards
Fribse

Attachments:
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #56 by svanschu
Thx Tor the report. The uncaught exception already fix. But need to check why he is getting into that if ... Could you test with latest version on github?

Edit: BTW I send you also a message on transifex.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by svanschu.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #57 by fribse
I just tried to download the version from github.com/svanschu/mod_sw_kbirthday_J16/downloads , but I still see the same error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'If you use CB, the given CB Birthday fieldname could be wrong or it is not set' in ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php:127 Stack trace: #0 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php(311): ModSWKbirthdayHelper->getBirthdayUser() #1 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php(61): ModSWKbirthdayHelper->getUserBirthday() #2 ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/mod_sw_kbirthday.php(34): ModSWKbirthdayHelper::loadHelper(Object(JRegistry)) #3 ./plugins/system/advancedmodules/modulehelper.php(188): require('..') #4 ./libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php(101): JModuleHelper::renderModule(Object(stdClass), Array) #5 ./libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php(37): JDocumentRendererModule->render(Object(stdClass), Array, NULL) #6 ./libraries/joomla/document/html/htm in ./modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php on line 127

Best regards
Fribse

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by fribse.
More
12 years 2 months ago #58 by fribse
J is now 1.7.5, and I've gone back to the previous version 1.7.3 of Birthday.

Best regards
Fribse

More
12 years 2 months ago #59 by svanschu
Sorry for the isse, will be fixed today on git.

Did you finished your translation on transifex?
More
12 years 2 months ago #60 by fribse
As far as I could see, it was only 1 string, right? It says 100% on all of them.
I never got your message on Transifex?

Best regards
Fribse

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds