Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #21 by ChaosHead
How to color users nicknames in different colors? Like at forum. It is possible?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by ChaosHead.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #22 by svanschu
Yes, if your using the kunena_bottom template. I call Kunena to give me the links with the color. But the color only shown if Kunena is loaded. That's because you have the color only in Kunena module positions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChaosHead
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #23 by svanschu
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by svanschu.
More
12 years 3 months ago #24 by CheechDogg

svanschu wrote: @cheechdogg Which Joomla, Kunena and module version?

Joomla: 1.5.22

Kunena: 1.6.5

Module: 1.7.3 (Stable)

Sorry I didn't answer back sooner.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
More
12 years 3 months ago #25 by svanschu

CheechDogg wrote:

svanschu wrote: @cheechdogg Which Joomla, Kunena and module version?

Joomla: 1.5.22

Kunena: 1.6.5

Module: 1.7.3 (Stable)

Sorry I didn't answer back sooner.

Is the category anyhow restricted in write access?
More
12 years 3 months ago #26 by CheechDogg
I don't think so svanschu...what should the permission be set at?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 3 months ago #27 by svanschu
If you allow public writing or only registered can write etc. So I can config a test system like your system to see what happens.
More
12 years 3 months ago #28 by CheechDogg
Ah ok I see what you are asking me about now. I was thinking you were still asking me about the errors I got when I first installed your module. I had to manually upload the language file.

The issue with not creating the forum thread on the b-day I figured out what was wrong. I had it to link to profile instead of forum post, before I had it checked for forum post instead of profile link and it worked.

So tonight I have someone with a b-day coming up, I should be able to see if that was the reason for the post not being created.

If you want I can get you an admin's account so you can check out the settings though. Let me know and I can send it to you in PM.

Thanks for responding.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

More
12 years 3 months ago #29 by svanschu
The install issue is a misstype. I thought I fixed it already, but if the download file is still broken I forgott to upload a new zip ...

github.com/svanschu/mod_sw_kbirthday/com...1fa5711e901ab29de95a
More
12 years 3 months ago #30 by CheechDogg
Ah ok good stuff..I haven't tried reinstalling to see if that issue is still there with the new version. If you need me to I can check for you by reinstalling.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds