Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
11 years 8 months ago #191 by nevrastenek

nevrastenek wrote:

svanschu wrote: @nevrastenek Donation is not possible yet, I am working on a rerelease of my website where I will include such things. I wanted to know if there is a general willing to do it.

Could you send me your configurations of the module? So I can rebuild it for testing. Thx

well, let me know when will possible to donate ;)

In the spoiler my config

Warning: Spoiler!

Hi,
do you have fixed problem also for joomla 1.5 ?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 8 months ago #192 by svanschu

nevrastenek wrote:

nevrastenek wrote:

svanschu wrote: @nevrastenek Donation is not possible yet, I am working on a rerelease of my website where I will include such things. I wanted to know if there is a general willing to do it.

Could you send me your configurations of the module? So I can rebuild it for testing. Thx

well, let me know when will possible to donate ;)

In the spoiler my config

Warning: Spoiler!

Hi,
do you have fixed problem also for joomla 1.5 ?

Thanks

No it is not and it is not planed to. EOL of 1.5 was on April and 1.5 also uses the crappy old php function for time managment, which is much more work to fix then for 2.5 ... I first thought about providing fixes for both, but I have no time to do it.

Sorry for that bad news for you.
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #193 by xunil
Hi svanschu,

Counting the days when there are no more leap year bugs -.- startet to hate those ...

I'm sorry, but there seems to be another bug in the newly released module (1.8.8) regarding to the leap year problematic.

People having their birthdate not in a leap year are not listed on the day of their birthday in a leap year.

E.g. for today:
'Someone' having birthday on 27.07.1964 -> 'Someone' hat heute Geburtstag (48) (27.07.1964)
but
'Thatone' having birthday on 27.07.1965 -> Not listed, entry is missing today

My module settings are the same than listed here .

Thanks in advance

Regards
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by xunil. Reason: Some wrong dates in example corrected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: svanschu
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #194 by gimenezadrian
In Joomla using GMT -3, on the server using GMT 0 (I can not change, shared hosting)

Until 21:00 pm local showed the birthday "birthday of chuma in 1 day" now after 21:00 pm gone.

This malfunctioning time making ¿how to configure the module to work 3 hours late?

21:00+3=12

EDIT: The module thought to be 00:00, but did not "birthday" and neither did the subject. I hope to see what happens in the local 00:00

EDIT2: 00:00 local, no post :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by gimenezadrian.
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #195 by svanschu
Pls test extensions.schultschik.de/test-releases/...day_dev/1_8_9_1_beta

I changed the way I pull the data from the DB so it should fix the problem. If not need to drop the query-calc and do it with php ...
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by svanschu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xunil
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #196 by gimenezadrian
Ok, user will put a birthday for tomorrow to see what happens

the setup times in my configuration.php is so

public $offset = 'America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires';
public $offset_user = 'America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires';

EDIT: At 21h post was created, 3 hours before

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by gimenezadrian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: svanschu
More
11 years 7 months ago #197 by xunil
Hi svanschu,

the new 1.8.9.1 beta version containing the modified SQL query is working excellent for me.
Thanks a lot for your quick action!

Regards
More
11 years 7 months ago #198 by fribse
Very strange, a user had a birthday yesterday, but no thread was created?
The module is of course only shown to clubmembers, but I'm pretty sure a clubmember was signed in during yesterday.

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
More
11 years 7 months ago #199 by svanschu
FYI: Moving to new appartment at the moment. Need to setup my working place again first ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gimenezadrian
More
11 years 7 months ago #200 by kootjoo
Hi,

I am using Joomla 1.5.25 Kunena 2.0.1 and Module version is 1.7.7 WHen I activate the module I get:

Fatal Error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/cockersandfriends.nl/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php' (include_path='.:') in modules/mod_sw_kbirthday/helper.php on line 15

The error was detected in the Sw Kbirthday Module.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,
KooTjoo
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds